1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Advice needed: Team Build

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Magda, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Magda

Magda New Member

I've been playing for almost 2 weeks now, and was wondering if I could ask for help in terms of fixing my current team.

I am currently running: Morrah, Lakrak, Aisha, and Kaulah. For the sake of collecting, I nearly have Maria, too.

I haven't tried using any assassins (aside from Roi) or archers.

I understand that Aisha has great synergy with Maria...however, I was hoping to avoid multiples of the same class in my team to help me manage my fragment usage...

Concerns:
    1. I currently do not have UWs for any of the 4. (My luck has been kinda horrible) And while they have special summoning sectioned off by class, am wondering which of them would be better to prioritize pulling for.

2. Which stats should I concentrate on for Lakrak in order to maximize him? (Tried looking for a guide but I haven't been successful so far..)

3. Are there any blatant weaknesses in my team I should address? Should I replace some of them? (I've been thinking of replacing Kaulah with Laias since members seem to say only nice things about having her on the team...and he kinda accumulates mana reeeeeeaaalllyyyy slowly...)

4. And...er...lastly, but completely optional, are there any Guilds that enjoy chatting about random stuff/joking around as much as they do strategizing for the game..? I enjoy the game, don't get me wrong, but I was kinda hoping to find a guild that had a relaxed and casual atmosphere...

Sorry for all the questions! >.<
    But these thoughts have been bugging me for a while now...

2. BabyTroutman

BabyTroutman Member

Lakrak is good... which you is right ain't no build on him cause he kinda difficult to build when he at a low level cause your mind change and the gear change to as you start to reach the t1/t2. Laias i have her which she ain't bad but v.s kaulah he give you that extra atk.sp which should be best for Lakrak. p.v.p laias hold her on and Kaulah is all around helper, once you reach a higher level your mind change on both... Too me that team you i try to get there UW an then see if that what you like... don't change up your team cause you hear someone say something about another hero or what they do believe me them 2 weeks on that hero you change start to get left behind because you change up your team.

3. Ratten

Ratten Moderator Staff Member

1. the golden rule......always the dps first...
    2. atk, atk spd, crit chance....n crit dmg as bonus...need atk n crit chance as high as possible
    3. mana problem.....you r using 2 dps with high mana cost...(lakrak is not high mana cost but his combo does).....so....you need to transcend 2 both your dps if you wanna cover that....other than that....naila gonna rekt your team if she manage to get behind your line of atk....fluss can do the same too...so....its completely up to you n your timing on how you wanna counter it.... :)

BabyTroutman likes this.