1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

3 star warrior hero?

Discussion in 'Hero Discussions' started by RandomDude, Feb 20, 2019.

1. RandomDude

RandomDude New Member

got back from a period of time and got greeted with some welcome back gifts. One of the later gifts is a 3* hero selector, and i was wondering which hero i should get from the warrior class since i have none from that class

2. railed

railed New Member

The warrior I have currently is Theo and he's really good for Black Dragon. His CC is insane, he is auto-friendly so you don't need to manually control him. He is a good sub-dps, but if you build him really well he can main, imo.

I can't give my takes on other warrior characters as I don't play them much enough to give my opinions on it, sorry haha. Hope this is helpful though

3. Valdoroth

Valdoroth New Member

I'd say it largely depends on what you want. Seria is probably the best warrior for wb3, but Theo or Chase are great damage outputs, and as railed said, Theo's got pretty good CC. Scarlet is still a good choice for pvp, though there seem to be better meta teams (it really ruins pvp too imo). Prisc is good for semi-support while dishing out some good damage herself.
    Viska, Naila and Gau are all decent CC peoples, with Gau's being bursty. You'll see Naila more in PvP than PvE probably.
    I can't say anything about the brand new warrior Bernheim, who just came out less than a week ago, so he shouldn't be in your ticket selector anyways.
    Ultimately, you could just pick who you want and make them work into your team comps relatively easily, provided following the same damage type. That's kinda the beauty of warriors.