1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

afk raid team

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by jacaut, Oct 12, 2017 at 9:49 AM.

1. jacaut

jacaut New Member

So I'm quite the afk player and since there is no auto for dragons I was wanting input on who you think would work good for a team just autoing. I got kasel for his passives and dodge tanking, frey with her UW for cures still and lakrak for his passive also. I'm not really sure on who would make a good 4th, any insight?

2. Kierkegaard

Kierkegaard New Member

3. Hehehe

Hehehe Member

Out of curiosity, how would you plan on surviving the flying dragon breath on auto without any skills? Normally you would either shield or cc the s*** out of the dragon right?

4. jacaut

jacaut New Member

This would only be for t6 gear which is what I'm sitting in mostly, and kasel can self sustain just fine with his dodge and lifesteal, lakrak not so much but I'm working on an mdef set just for raids. I can afk rd65 consistently but bd60 is touch and go. Kasel doesn't really die on bd, but if lakrak does too soon, kasel just doesn't pump out enough damage *yet*

I mostly do this when I'm at work and can't stare at the screen,or at home cleaning etc, farm some extra coins or to star some gear on my lower characters to give them a boost.

I'll have to take a look at nyx I don't think I ever have.

5. Benevolence

Benevolence Member

I second this. Nyx is currently a beast on auto attack department, but you kinda need his UW I believe.