1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Ahoy, mateys.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 11338113, Sep 15, 2018.

1. 11338113

11338113 New Member

Ahoy, I'm 11338113, why this number? That's a silly question, I wish I knew.
    I go by as ThirtyThree, SmokyWreck or if you're basic, feel free to call me Sam. I started playing King's Raid because I was bored, I couldn't get FEH to work on Nox and decided to just find another F2P friendly game that wasn't Crusaders Quest. So here I am, addicted to a third mobile game.

I'm not a competitive player, despite how good I am at certain game's competitive side(*Cough* Splatoon/Splat2n*Cough**Cough*), I prefer playing for fun and pretend to get mad to entertain people who are unfortunate enough to voicechat with me. As you can read, I'm quite boring.

If y'all be willing, feel free to teach me how to work this game, 'cause I got no idea what I'm doing. The 4 first characters are currently all 3stars and level 30+, currently camping the Inn to try and recruit Chase and playing the Arena because I need dem rubies for Neraxis, 'cause let's be honest, I probably am hella gay for that weird dragon thing. Thank for your time.