1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Aisha Guide - The Violet Princess

Discussion in 'Guides & Hero Builds' started by MoonlitSword, Nov 13, 2017.

1. casonlau

casonlau Active Member

theo has higher att speed as well, plus aisha got nerfed in dmg while theo is still good in dmg. ur att speed is low on aisha, too much lifesteal while ur theo is pretty balanced but still needs changes

2. Yoon

Yoon Member

Aisha just has one extra lifesteal opt which even if changed will just make her probably do same dmg as theo, rather than less ... im still enhancing last earring peice for aisha which will get her aspd/pen up abit ... but i dont know if i should get her 1star uw or theo instead. Seeing how theo has more cc and is auto friendly whereas Aisha has to fire her beam at the right time, and its feeling less rewarding so any tips?

3. casonlau

casonlau Active Member

Aisha increases theo's dmg with s3. so its kinda unfair to judge that way

4. MoonlitSword

MoonlitSword Active Member

I hate to break it to you, but Theo actually does more damage than Aisha right now, even on World Boss One if they both have the same gear.
    1. The first reason is because Theo is auto-attack oriented as well as having an innate Attack Speed/ Critical Damage/ Defense Penetration buff from his UW. You can proc fifty hits really fast when you have a Gau and Kaulah on the same team. You'll pretty much max out Attack Speed. While Aisha's main source of damage stems from her second skill, her Destruction Ray AKA laser. Her first and third skill don't do enough damage to keep her DPS up. Right now, I am currently only hitting 10 million DPS on her with a 0-star UW and I expect my Theo to easily catch up to that once I fully gear/transcend him.
    2. The second reason why Aisha is so weak right now is simply because her kit was poorly made. I am not sure if Vespa intentionally made Aisha to take advantage of solo time, but now that it is gone, they have to change her kit or else she will never be usable again sadly.
    3. While not too important, I have opted into going into three attack speed and one lifesteal on the fourth option of Aisha's gear and figured it would be better for me to go all attack on the extra enchantments. I have made this change into the guide. Defense Penetration is a questionable stat and I am not much of a fan of it anymore now that I have more experience in the game.

Yoon likes this.
  5. Yoon

Yoon Member

Wow thats sad to hear but at least its clear thanks alot. One more question would getting jane her first UW or getting Theo’s to 1star be better for my overal team performance. Im using currently: T4Jane(no uw), T5Aisha(0*), T5Theo(0*), T3Frey(0*)

6. MoonlitSword

Getting Theo's UW to 1-star is better. Jane can tank fine with no UW as I am doing the same with her.

Yoon likes this.
  7. lifewater

lifewater New Member

Well thats not good, i just rushed Aisha from T1 to T4 as my only dps for now (new player), only to read here that shes now useless. Feelsbadman

8. XiongZi

XiongZi Moderator Staff Member

No, she was buffed recently so she's doing good DPS again. Maybe not OP, but not useless definitely.

9. lifewater

lifewater New Member

This is a rollercoaster of emotions. I'm definately glad thats the case.

10. Razk

Razk New Member

I would say she is back to her former self before the solo time nerf or even better. The only area she doesnt do so well is the arena, despite saying that, I can reach master playing casually every week using her in my arena team.

11. MoonlitSword

You should've looked at the time of the of the posts in this thread. The message that you referenced too was two weeks before the huge patch update. Also, you posted the message at 2:45 AM for me which means I was asleep at the time and could not respond to you right away. In terms of Aisha's current spot on the MDPS chart, I have to say that she has improved drastically compared to before and is definitely in the top bracket.