1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Are the substats on my Roi gear viable?

Discussion in 'Gear & Runes' started by Blad3Fury, May 10, 2018.

1. Blad3Fury

Blad3Fury New Member

Well, so i thought...i had perfect gear. Little did I know, after chatting on global, my gear was less than sub-par...

Here r the details of my gears:
    Weapon: 1* UW (going to 2* after i get enough arena points)
    15% atk, 10% atk, 10% atk

Switf Darkness Scale Armour 4*: Atk +11%, Atk speed +110, Crit +110, Pen +110
    Crit dmg +30*

Swift Darkness Leather Cape 3*: Lifesteal +80, Atk +11%, Pen +110, Crit +110
    Crit +100

Swift Darkness Ring: Atk +9%, Lifesteal +90, Crit +90, Atk speed +75

Swift Darkness Orb: Crit +110, Crit dmg +22%, Atk speed +110, Atk +11%

Kiddy Chick 0*

The stats of 80 and 90 r not fully enchanted yet...i am still saving up magic powders :D Well recently, I started doing over 1 mil dmg on raids and I was so happy lol XD dont mind me lol. I heard Roi gets a dmg spike at T5? So i guess I shouldnt worry so much about his dmg now?

And also I heard someone saying to get 2 lines of pen and 1 line of lifesteal and the rest being atk, atk speed, crit and crit dmg. I assume atk is neccesary in every gear? How about the rest in terms of priority? I know atk spd helps generate mana faster but is it more impt than crit dmg?

Sorry for the long text lol and if you finished reading it and reply, it would be greatly appreciated for helping out a fellow weak player!!

2. Blad3Fury

Blad3Fury New Member

All right I guess thanks guys!!

3. Imgran

Imgran Member

Looks good, I wonder if you need 2 Pens, but that's a better stat build than anything I've managed to pull off so far.