1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

BUG: Cannot connect to Raids, Arena, and Chat

Discussion in 'Feature Requests & Bug Reports' started by Elsii, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Elsii

Elsii New Member

As the topic states, I have not been able to connect to anyone’s raid or even start my own without getting error messages. Whenever I join someone else’s party, I receive the message “Party does not exist.” When I start my own raid, I just receive a delayed message that says “Success.” I cannot start any arena match without it failing and my chat is permanently stuck at Channel 0.

I recently changed my phone to an IPhone X and found all these problems immediately. I don’t know if it’s my phone or the issue of mobile data that’s causing this issue. Currently I have an unlimited data plan with fast speeds so I’m assuming a data limit/speed isn’t the issue.

Vespa if you see this post, please fix this problem as I’m sure many similar users cannot play the many features of King’s Raid. Thank you for reading this and I hope you resolve this issue soon.

2. Gohan0406

Gohan0406 New Member

Have you been able to find a fix to this? This is my EXACT issue.

3. Delphiki

Delphiki Active Member

I noticed this issue happens to me if I leave an instance of the game open on 1 computer and then try opening the same account on another computer. The first computer will disconnect but it's like it freezes your connection to chat/raids/other multiplayer things.

I was only able to fix the issue after logging back in on the first compute rand completely closing the first instance before relogging on the second.

I have no idea if this could have happened, maybe your phone froze at some point or you got disconnected and you have a ghost session open? It could all be my imagination but I always close the emulator before I leave anytime now out of fear this will happen again and I haven't encountered the issue since.

4. Elsii

Elsii New Member

I haven’t found a fix yet. But I did email Vespa and they have been working on a fix. Also I only have this problem when I’m connected to mobile data. Everything is fine when I’m connected to WiFi. Here’s what they said to me last through our emails:

Thank you for your follow-up.

First off, I would like to apologize for the time it has taken to resolve this case. However, rest assured that we're taking this matter very seriously and our development team is doing their utmost to resolve this as soon as possible. For the meantime, I would recommend you to use a different connection such as Wi-fi if you are having trouble connecting through your mobile data.

Again, our apologies for the inconvenience caused and please bear with us while we work on resolving the matter.

Sincerely,

Miruru
    Vespa Customer Support

I’m thankful that they’ve been transparent and I hope they find a fix soon as I would like to play King’s Raid through my data.

5. henryesn

henryesn New Member

same here. when i open other games the connection is just fine. when i use the connection in game(shop, send amity point, etc), all the dungeon is fine. except from co op or something that require inviting or joining other party is error. and i cant open the event page.

6. Peter chen

Peter chen New Member

Hi all,

I just started playing this game a month ago and have had the same issue..

Device : iPhone 8+
    Provider: T-Mobile

I did some research and found the following information on Reddit to finally let me join arena and raids WITHOUT being on WiFi!!

In early 2016, Apple announced that they want to move to a pure IPv6 environment. They let the development community know all apps must be 100% IPv6 complaint by July 2016. In December, 2016, Apple disabled IPv4 Literal translation via an iOS update. This translation would only be used for wireless providors who had pure IPv6 environments. Of the big 4 in the US, T-Mobile is the only one without a dual IPv4/IPv6 environment, so when this change happened, only Apple users who had T-Mobile noticed. Neither Apple nor T-Mobile has commented about this at all. After immense pressure from T-Mobile and it's customers, Apple re-enabled the translation in early February. Unfortunatly, Apple re-introduced this problem in late April when iOS 10.3.1 was launched, and users are once again having this issue. T-Mobile was provided an Apple Configurator profile that they could provide to customers on a case by case basis. This profile will re-enable the translation until the end of 2017. By that time, Apple hopes that the application developers have updated their applications to be more complaint. This problem is not very well documented internally at T-Mobile. Several customers have received fixes for this issue from Apple, and you can try this link from your phone as a fix.

TL;DR
    1. Download file "TMUS IPv4v6 Data.mobileconfig" on iPhone via link below: https://umich.app.box.com/s/k73c5rnue7xrh5ftsy6qe1ciygkcj9nt

2. If you failed download from your phone, try to download from a computer and then email the file to yourself to open the file on your phone.

I literally made an account just to post this since it was so frustrating for me, hope it helps some of you.