1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

[Bug] Yanne S3 Bug/Incorrect Info

Discussion in 'Feature Requests & Bug Reports' started by Otayi, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Otayi

Otayi New Member

Hello,

Just wanted to bring up a significant skill error that changes Yanne’s DPS. Or it could just be a typo.

Yanne’s S3, ATK, PEN, auto pierce for 30 seconds actually only lasts ~20 seconds.

The skill has a 25 second cooldown and an instant cast, but one can see the buff disappear around 5 seconds before the skill comes up again. So you’re losing a whole 10 seconds of a skill that Yanne is really reliant on.

2. Rizleth

Rizleth Member

almost all my hero with buffs did this on raids,i dunno what happen,but try it againts dummy it works like the description

3. XiongZi

XiongZi Moderator Staff Member

It's a common bug amongst heroes, I think. A pretty annoying bug. For instance, I noticed the S1 of Rephy doesn't last as long as it should either - possibly S2 as well.
    The dummy grounds is a pretty buggy and incomplete place to test skills, and it's been recommended by Vespa to test skills and effects out on actual stages instead. Pretty stupid, I know.

4. Rizleth

Rizleth Member

is it related connection too? im asians but play at american server(wrong choose server,duh) so i have like 200-300 ms ping
    and i try it on solo-content, the buff works like the descriptions