1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't Raid, Arena and Chat

Discussion in 'Feature Requests & Bug Reports' started by JPC, Jan 11, 2018.

1. JPC

JPC New Member

Problems when not connected to WiFi.
    Raids - just says "success" and does nothing
    Arena - disconnected right away
    Chat - always at channel 0.

is there a fix for this? i have good signal and most of the time on LTE when using my DATA.

iPhone 8 Plus

2. XiongZi

XiongZi Moderator Staff Member

Try uninstalling/reinstalling the app. If it doesn't work then email Vespa (cs_en@vespainteractive.com)

If they don't have a fix for you, it may just be your phone.

3. Gohan0406

Gohan0406 New Member

Have you been able to find a fix to this? I am havin the same issues. I started 5 days ago. I am unable to connect to arena. It says failed. I also am unable to connect to anyone’s raid or create my own. Please help

4. Delphiki

Delphiki Active Member

I noticed this issue happens to me if I leave an instance of the game open on 1 computer and then try opening the same account on another computer. The first computer will disconnect but it's like it freezes your connection to chat/raids/other multiplayer things.

I was only able to fix the issue after logging back in on the first compute rand completely closing the first instance before relogging on the second.

I have no idea if this could have happened, maybe your phone froze at some point or you got disconnected and you have a ghost session open? It could all be my imagination but I always close the emulator before I leave anytime now out of fear this will happen again and I haven't encountered the issue since.