1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Choosing from 2 accounts

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by magicalpoopoo, Aug 27, 2017.

1. magicalpoopoo

magicalpoopoo New Member

I've been playing 2 accounts, and I need some help with which few heroes to go with next.

Account 1: Clause/Aisha (UW)/Lakrak/Frey

Account 2: Clause/Dimael/Rodina/Kaulah Sub:Frey/Baudouin(UW)

and if you were to choose one account which would it be?

2. Antigone

Antigone Member

I love you already, using Clause and all.

Both accounts are really good, so it's honestly up to you. But personally, I would go with account 2, for the Kaulah healing, and that's it. Account one does have nice combo between Aisha, Lakrak, and Clause, but eh... It's your choice though!

magicalpoopoo likes this.
  3. magicalpoopoo

magicalpoopoo New Member

So which few heroes should I aim for, for both account?

4. Marihna

Marihna Active Member

I would go with account 2. You already have more characters on that one so it will make your overall progress easier. Aside from that, I would probably get Aisha on your second account as she is an extremely powerful mage. I would also probably switch out Clause for Morrah or Jane. Those two have better defense bonuses for the game long-term. Clause is nice and all at the beginning, but he, like Frey, begins to pale in comparison to other characters of their class.

Annette would also be another good choice if you wanted another character. She is extremely powerful, and coupled with Jane, who can give a boost to magic damage by lowering the other teams defense, she fairs pretty well. Another nice thing about Annette is she also has the ability to heal with her "Emergency Treatment" skill, which will give you another form of healer on your team if your main healer falls short.

Your main healer is Kaulah/Frey. Kaulah isn't a bad choice, but if you wanted to grab another healer (not saying by any means that you would need to because you have Kaulah) I would suggest grabbing Laias. She is one of the other "best" healers in the game at this point, has a full team heal ability, a shield that can heal and shield an ally from damage, and her third skill does damage to the enemy and grants your entire team (aside from Laias herself) extra 2 mana points when used.

Hope that helps! Good luck!

magicalpoopoo likes this.