1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Current Artifacts in the Game

Discussion in 'Gear & Runes' started by MoonlitSword, Nov 3, 2017.

1. MoonlitSword

MoonlitSword Active Member

Well-done Turkey Roast has been added to the list!

Aria Hann likes this.
  2. XiongZi

XiongZi Moderator Staff Member

3. MoonlitSword

MoonlitSword Active Member

Thanks. I was trying to see if I could get it for myself and get the image. I sort of want to be consistent since every other image in this page has a border. I've been lazy about it (and forgetting about it) but I will get a picture from one my guildies.

4. Dantalion

Dantalion Member

Want to ask about ancient scope. This effect is confusing, what does 100% mean? 1 orb of mana?

Edited : i know the answer, 100% mean 6 orb of mana. Those artifact is trash, really are TRASH

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
  5. Flarebrass

Flarebrass Active Member

Not for burst heroes using specialized gear in certain content. For example (although probably not the best example), using Lakrak with full Atk Spd CD Pen/Lifesteal and timing his abilities right after hitting max mana, then sitting for a bit to wait for the proc.

6. Dantalion

Dantalion Member

If used in arena before they reach max mana they will got wiped

7. Flarebrass

Flarebrass Active Member

8. Dantalion

Dantalion Member

Thanks for convinced me but that doesnt work. I have meet people that persuading other to use something that really are not working for the game shake.

But that thing really is not work, have tried it myself in arena with sacrifing arena rank (went down by 2 rank) to make those trash work but it didnt work.
    Because even you have 100% mana (6 orb) it will not active immidiatly the moment your mana is filled. You have to wait several milisecond to active those scope.
    In my case when all my skill in CD i reserved my S3, my mana hit full 6 orb and cast my S3 but i dont get the buff. Then in story i tried again the result was same, another trial i let it full for a moment and i got the buff. It is worst in arena and it will 100% not work in story or it will work simply because you put to much mana regen on gear. Lets say it isnt worth to invest.

For your information im not a meta worshiper, i choose my hero my own but i will not use something useless.

9. Flarebrass

Flarebrass Active Member

I'm not suggesting that it's usable in very many locations, but in the niche areas that it works, it's easily the best artifact in the game. I simply can't think of a scenario where I'd want to use it because I'm not min-maxing this game as heavily as I did in games like Diablo 3. There, Monks would wear a ring that guarantees 5 seconds of critical strikes after five consecutive non-crits, so they'd keep the baseline crit and go full crit damage and pull numbers nobody thought was possible.