1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Dilemma - Please Help~

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Ragnar0k, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Ragnar0k

Ragnar0k New Member

Hi guys, new player here. I'm currently using Miruru, Frey, Cleo and Clause all at level 40.
    I have a 3star and 5star ticket currently and I'm not sure who I should choose. I have bau and Annette's UW and also Arch in the inn.

Can anyone recommend me who I should select for the 3* and 5* ticket? I heard nyx is good dps and was thinking of getting him, will he work well with Miruru? Any advice are welcome! thanks!!

2. Aria Hann

Aria Hann Moderator Staff Member

I think Nyx would work well with Miruru and with your team in general but be prepared to stick with him for the long haul as he truly shines after T5 and with a UW. Nyx really is great though.

Though with Miruru, Nyx, and Clause you'll end up with a P.DMG team and you'll probably end up having a hard time with Chapter 6 since some mobs there either have higher P.DEF or actually have Physical Immunity.

3. Ragnar0k

Ragnar0k New Member

Thanks for the input! so should I side raise a m.dps just to clear chapter 6? I have arch in my inn though. Would arch be sufficient to clear the chapter 6 mobs? Like maybe swapping him with miruru just for that few physical immune stages?

4. Aria Hann

Aria Hann Moderator Staff Member

Yeah I think Arch should do fine. If anything though, you'll probably want to swap out Nyx instead of Miruru for those stages.

Benevolence likes this.
  5. Ragnar0k

Ragnar0k New Member

ok thanks for the advice! appreciated!

Aria Hann likes this.