1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

    If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

    If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Do You Spend Gems on Special Item for UW?

Discussion in 'Gear & Runes' started by ColdHeat, Feb 27, 2018.

  1. ColdHeat

    ColdHeat New Member

    Messages:
    13
    Likes Received:
    1
    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2018
    Hi, I find it hard to get UW, wondering if it is worthed to spend all my gems on special item. How high is the chance to get UW?
     
  2. Flarebrass

    Flarebrass Active Member

    Messages:
    211
    Likes Received:
    60
    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2017
    For the 10+1 Red summon, each summon has a 1% chance for a UW and a 1% chance for an Artifact, totaling a 2% chance to get something unique out of each slot. The eleventh roll is different, though, and provides a 3% chance for each, totaling a 6% chance at something unique on that 11th summon. So on average, you can expect to get 0.13 UW's and 0.13 Artifacts from every 10+1 Red summon, or 0.26 unique items per 10+1 Red summon.

    However, to give caution to these numbers, you will want to wait for what's called a Red Summon Event where Vespa gives you gigantic bonuses for popping your 10+1 Red summons. They happen about every 2-3 months, so stockpile your summons and wait for amazing rewards such as free UW selectors and Artifact selectors just because you waited to use your summons.
     
  3. ColdHeat

    ColdHeat New Member

    Messages:
    13
    Likes Received:
    1
    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2018
    Thanks. When was the last Red Summon event? Wondering how long it gets until the next one.
     
  4. Elcrest

    Elcrest Active Member

    Messages:
    373
    Likes Received:
    137
    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2017
    I wait for the release of new heroes. When new heroes are introduced we have special summon double rate event (for new heroes). That's where you can get UWs and artifacts. If you are not interested in new heroes you can grind their UW to get UW ticket.
     
  5. ColdHeat

    ColdHeat New Member

    Messages:
    13
    Likes Received:
    1
    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2018
    Ah I see. So grind 4 UW can turns to 1 UW selector right?
    Do you usually upgrade 1* with 1* to become 2* (and so on), or bet on just upgrade with 0*?
     
  6. Elcrest

    Elcrest Active Member

    Messages:
    373
    Likes Received:
    137
    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2017
    Yep. 4 random UW = 1 UW you can select. Some say it's not worth it. It depends on whether you would raise hero or not. For example I have zero intention on raising Ophelia as I don't like her at all. So I grinded her 2 UW I get during rate up summon event and got UW for the hero I need.

    I do the same as for 'gear cost efficient upgrade way'. You can find it on KR reddit and here as well.
    So it's basically 0* UW + 0* UW,
    then 1* + 0*,
    2* + 0*,
    3* + 1* and later on 0*,
    4* + 2* + 1* + 1* + 0* and so on.

    If I remember correctly.
     
  7. Flarebrass

    Flarebrass Active Member

    Messages:
    211
    Likes Received:
    60
    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2017
    4* takes 2* 2* 1* 0*, but the rest is correct.

    In fact, the next Red Summon event starts tomorrow, so if you don't have ~18+ stored up, then wait for the next event because you'll want to use 20 for the selector.
     
  8. ColdHeat

    ColdHeat New Member

    Messages:
    13
    Likes Received:
    1
    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2018
    Thank you!

    Thank you. Ah I just see the event banner haha
     
  9. ColdHeat

    ColdHeat New Member

    Messages:
    13
    Likes Received:
    1
    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2018
     
  10. Flarebrass

    Flarebrass Active Member

    Messages:
    211
    Likes Received:
    60
    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2017
    If you use twenty 10+1 Red Summons, you get an Artifact Selector, a UW Selector, and some other really good stuff because of the event rewards. So if you can't perform twenty summons by the time this event would end (I think March 7th), then you should probably hold onto your summons for the next Red Summon event.
     
  11. AxelZero

    AxelZero Member

    Messages:
    49
    Likes Received:
    17
    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2018
    I wish i knew about this. I actually used up everything but havent reached 20 tickets. Should i use my remaining ruby to finish it or just start hoarding and wait for the next events to come?
     
  12. Flarebrass

    Flarebrass Active Member

    Messages:
    211
    Likes Received:
    60
    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2017
    If you spend money, then definitely consider finishing up your 20 summons. If you're F2P and don't already have ~18 summons, don't touch anything and start storing for the next event.
     

Share This Page