1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Dragon Gear

Discussion in 'Gear & Runes' started by Wynchester, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Wynchester

Wynchester Member

So, is it just me or is everyone talking about BD Gear?

Is every other set moot compared to BD gear?

I geared my PvP squad in T7 RD gear since it was the easiest to attain, but EVERYONE speaks of BD Gear... so... should I start gearing in BD?

Upon closer look, I notice... besides tanks, who the hell do you want suited in Ice or Poison? Well... maybe Shea in Poison i guess since she is terribly easy to CC... but besides that?

2. Rhawiel

Rhawiel Member

BD is only good for characters who have many hungry skills and if you don't run Laias in your team. Epis for example needs BD in arena but you can use either full FD or a mix of both if you have Laias.

Not all tanks benefit from Ice or Poison, Clause will want full FD.

3. Seedborn

Seedborn New Member

Black Dragon gear is good for pvp because of fast mana and for pve to sustain your skill rotation and minimize the needed mana/atk-runes in uws. Most dps can get away with 3x atk runes in their uw with full bd set.
    RD is more of entry level gear, you can easily reach 100% critrate without it. Assassins for example have 20% basecrit + 4 crit lines on gear (44%) and ancient crit rune (20%) --> thats 84% from gear alone. One priest with t2 crit perk (15%) and you are already at 99%. If you still want/need more there are still gear enchants and CT/UT options.

4. Wynchester

Wynchester Member

Thanks Seedborn!

Gotta get to work on BD then!