1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

[EN] Green Note:: 28th Feb 2018

Discussion in 'Game Notices' started by XiongZi, Feb 28, 2018.

1. XiongZi

XiongZi Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

Greetings, Raiders
    This is King’s Raid Dev. Team.
    Now it’s already the end of February. Also, Spring is right in front of us.
    We hope you have a fresh start on March!

[Play Revamps]

The main purpose of the 4th Game Play Revamp is to assist all Raiders to level up until certain grades and levels much faster and much more conveniently.

First of all, we are currently developing a new Attendance Check Board, that can replace ‘5 Days Attendance’ and ‘7 Days Attendance’ boards. Through the revamped attendance board, you will be able to play the early stage of the game much faster and by far more conveniently than before.

The revamped Attendance Check Board will provide you with lots of helpful items every day such as heroes, items for hero’s growth, and Unique Weapon and this will help you enjoy more until the last day of attendance.

Second, we are going to add [HELP] menu that you can get various information in the game. Currently, you only have a glimpse of game functions through early game tutorials.

If you skip the tutorials (Intentionally or not), there was no more chance for you to know those information again.

Plus, some functions didn’t even have detailed information that you wouldn’t know if you had skipped tutorials.

From now on, we are going to add [HELP] menu, so that you can search any information any time.

[Balance Patch]

There will be 2 main parts of Balance Patch this time.

First, we are going to balance some heroes and items that are extremely good in PvP. Some heroes and items were meant to be effective at the same time especially in PvP. However, these are actually dominating throughout the PvP mode. So, we are going to make some balance patches to reduce specific skills and item effects that can dominate the battle, and make other ways to do it instead.

Second, we are going to buff heroes who are weak compared to others.

We are aware that sometimes Pure Dealers actually record much less DPS than CC Dealers. We will keep monitoring these heroes for further balance patch. We are also monitoring other issues for the further balance patches. As we mentioned via Patch Note on 2nd February, our agenda is to optimize the balance bit by bit in along term, rather than hurrying to make a huge change at once like our old agenda.

[NPC Hero Recruit System Revamp]

NPC Hero Recruit System was quite controversial for months and now the time for the revamp has come closer. A lot of users couldn’t even think about getting an NPC hero because of its tiring requirements.

Until now, we had only 2 ways:

1) To purchase NPC Present Box and collect Friendship Points.

2) To collect total 18 million Raid Points (Let’s assume you are grinding the Raid items you have so far) and purchase T3 Legendary Items from the Forge Shop, grind them all, and craft presents for the Friendship Points. So called T3 Item Farming.

NPC Hero Recruit System was designed to give motivation to high level raiders. However, unlike our plan, raiders had to play the raids for T3 item farming which we thought quite meaningless.

As a matter of fact, the 2nd method is pretty hard unless you are one of the top level of players. (In the beginning phase of development, there was an outlook that this could possibly fail to motivate players. And… To be honest, it was just extremely hard… (Yes… I also got Gladi this way.. lol)

To break the wall, we are going to make adjustments on NPC Recruit System as below.

First, we are going to reduce the amount of Rubies you need for recruiting an NPC hero at once.

The reason why we are reducing the required Rubies is simple.

1) If a hero has lower performance compared to the price, people prefer less: May
    2) If a hero has quite a good performance compared to the price, people prefer more: Gladi

(Honestly, May is not that bad for a healer. However, we admit there are much better healers with better skills, compared to the cost to get.)

It might cause balance issues with other heroes when we add more NPC heroes in the future patches.

So, reducing the Ruby cost is one of the solutions.

Since the ruby cost is very expensive, people barely can try the first method.

To solve these issues, we are going to reduce the cost of Rubies to acquire NPC heroes and Unique Weapons right away.

In addition, we will try removing T3 Item Farming method. After the revamp, everyone will be able to recruit NPC heroes if they try hard enough.

We are going to sell some amounts of Friendship Items in Raid Shop much cheaper.

There will be two types of items. Even lower level users will be able to target NPC heroes and Unique Weapons.

For those who have been farming T3 items, they will be able to collect more Friendship Points compared to invested time.

Plus, there will be a balance patch on NPC heroes. As we are going to lower the wall of recruiting, we are also going to do some adjustments on the balance. This is to set the balance standards for to-be-announced heroes for the future.

Along with NPC Hero Recruit System revamp, we have noticed that high level users may feel their motivation faded. (I felt that my own playtime would be shortened much.)

So, all members in development team had to think over and over about covering this, and came to conclusion as below.

[Enchant Scroll & Hard Solo Dragon Raid Mode]

As mentioned above, T3 item farming will be removed. So, we had to go through a lot of discussions to come up with the content which can be replaced to provoke players’ motivation.

So, what is the reason you do T3 item farming? It was to obtain Gladi and his Unique Weapon to become more powerful. Since T3 item farming will be gone with the revamp, more time and effort are inevitable to get an NPC hero and Unique Weapon. What would be the final content in hero’s growth in the game so far? The answer is upgrading by the use of Legendary Enchant Scrolls. Currently, there is no way to acquire Legendary Enchant Scrolls other than from the Weekly Raid Quest or Limited Sales Event. And it has helped slow down the speed of further hero growth.

Mainly, there will be two revamps as below.

1) Lv.75 or higher level Dragon Raid: A dragon will drop Enchant Scrolls up to Ancient class.
    2) Hard Dragon Raids: A dragon will drop up to Legendary Enchant Scrolls max.
    -> With this revamp, you don’t have to focus only on Raid Points. Just clearing dragon raids will motivate you as well.

In addition, there will be a new content, which is ‘Hard Dragon Raid Solo’.

In this content, you will be able to set your deck of 8 heroes to hunt down a dragon,
    just like World Boss battle. (Since it’s a Solo mode, difficulty will be set accordingly) Upon clearing Hard Dragon Raid Solo, you will be able to obtain Enchant Scroll up to Legendary class.

Drop rate will be lower than Hard Dragon Raid, but the good thing is, you can play Solo Raid whenever you want to play in AUTO mode, if your heroes are powerful enough.

We are also preparing a function which will enable you to upgrade Enchant Scrolls by using inferior Enchant Scrolls and some Dragon Scales.

Have you collected enough Dragon Scales? This will be the perfect chance for you to use them!

Lastly, Enchant Scrolls will be given to all party members just like Raid Points, so you don’t have to bid the scrolls.

[Special Shop Revamp]

Another good news! Special Shop will be revamped. You will be able to check and purchase items displayed assortatively which will ease your shopping. Plus, there will be two changes on Mileage Points.

1) Items that can be purchased with Cash: Lua’s Token will be given upon purchasing cash items.
    2) Items that can be purchased with Ruby: Mileage Points will be given upon purchasing Ruby items.

A lot of people were hesitating to purchase some items because some of them did not include Mileage Points. However, after the revamp, you don’t have to worry about it.

We will add some more benefits on Cash Items as well. Lua’s Token is the 2nd Mileage Points. So, that means there will be also items you can purchase by using Lua’s Tokens.

Along with Special Shop revamp, we will add ‘Class Unique Weapon’ in Special Item Summon. Even if you don’t have hero’s Unique Weapon, you will be able to use this ‘Class Unique Weapon’ for specific class heroes. Since all class heroes can share the weapon, the weapon’s performance itself will be lower than casual Unique Weapon, but it will be a lot easier to acquire.

When Class Unique Weapons are added, some Unique Weapons that rely on the Rune equipment may have less value than the ones having strong stats. (Like Priest / Knight).

Thank you for reading a long Green Note. We will always try our best to come up with best ideas for better game service.

Thank you
    King’s Raid Development Team.

2. Akiya

Akiya Member

Hero rebalance...
    I smell Scarlet possible nerf....

3. XiongZi

Replace "possible" with "definite" and maybe I'll agree. I don't see anyone else getting nerfed in PVP - none of them really dominate the rankings like Scarlet does.

I'm sort of wary of these Class UWs... if that means they're going to reduce the chance of getting a hero-specific UW, no thanks. Also they said "When Class Unique Weapons are added, some Unique Weapons that rely on the Rune equipment may have less value than the ones having strong stats. (Like Priest / Knight)." which I'm having a hard time understanding because I interpreted it as "some UWs will be less worth it now" and I hope I'm just being a tired dumb.

4. Akiya

Akiya Member

Welp, Scarlet is just as broken as her name. She is a knight with silver hair who has silver armor and the tittle "Silver Faith". That is why, we named her, Scarlet (lol)

Jokes aside, I think... There will be a drop rate changes. It could reduce personal UW chance. There is also a possibility that it will reduce the chance of random gear. As for the last statement, I dont get it as well. I think they meant "Rune dependant UWs will be less powerful compared to class UW)

5. XiongZi

As red as the blood that spurts when she fells her foes, indeed.

...I know there's some 75% chance it will affect personal UW appearance rate but still fingers crossing that it won't. And judging by their words I hope they re-evaluate the Class UW system because -- I don't think a Class UW should outperform a personal UW, that's just... it just doesn't go.
    Well, I think most of my opinion about this will be formed when we get the new appearance rates in summons.

6. Elcrest

Elcrest Moderator Staff Member

Yep. That's exactly what I fear... also the reduction of the chance of getting UWs.

I am concerned about pvp dominating artifacts. Spring water and kitty artifacts would be hit most likely. Or even mask of god... though I don't think event specific pumpkins or stars would be hit though they do dominate in pvp.

Also the pvp balancing. If they nerf Scarlet then it would be the return of BadoXDDD

I hope they won't change Cassandra... she is pvp oriented priest and here at EU server her pick rate increased.
    If they change her... plz give her cleanse or buff remove!XD

The NPC grinding changes sounds terrific as if NPC are easier to obtain it means they should be less powerful:\

7. Akiya

Akiya Member

Yeah.. Hopefully, with this they will secretly rate up the chance for getting UW just likr how they secretly buff'd some heroes (eventhough it was a minor buff).

Talking about rate Up, i wonder what will happen in the future when there are 10+ heroes in a class. People probably will be, "UGH, another Sonia? This is the 72th!"