1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Ez artifact

Discussion in 'Gear & Runes' started by Akiya, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Akiya

Akiya Member

Screenshot_2018-04-03-17-15-20-88.png Which one is better for Ez? His CDs are quite short so mana can help him spam skills faster but does it worth it to let go the crit and crit damage?

TheGreatWall likes this.
  2. XiongZi

XiongZi Moderator Staff Member

I don't know much about Eze but BBE is good for fast AA heroes like Reina (who has 5 hits in one combo), otherwise I would use the pendant. Your judgement call.

3. Akiya

Akiya Member

Ah I see..
    Thanks

4. Elcrest

Elcrest Active Member

BBE is good for fast auto attackers. And for those who has mana issues. I run it on my Roi and he has no mana issue.

Pendant is good when you lack in numbers for dps. Nothing special, just a solid bonus. I run it on my Mithra. Also may be good for Eze.

5. Akiya

Akiya Member

I tried Brazer on Ez, and in some Occassion, he just rampaging and spamming his skills. he out DPS my Theo but yeah, only in some occasions. Feels gud but kinda RNGeous.

P.S. I don't use Roi.

6. Elcrest

Elcrest Active Member

I used Roi as example for mana-hungry fast attackers :>

Ezi is not that mana hungry. BD set is sufficient for him as his skills are cheap and short enough for cycling.

I presume your Theo is 1* - 2* UW? Ezi same? Theo's performance heavily rely on UW starring.

7. Akiya

Akiya Member

Theo has UW while Ez doesn't.

Wait, BD alone is enough? I mean, his skills has cheap mana cost but... I want to keep spamming skills so I can get to fury stage faster, like, there are times that I only need like 10 seconds after the battle starts and and managed to cast all skills while in fury before the duration's out. That's something I never achieve with only BD.

But then again, maybe it's just my gears :c

Edit: He couldn't out DPS Theo before but after I put Brazer he can... sometimes.

8. Elcrest

Elcrest Active Member

Oh, let me clarify. 2xBD set (+ 1 ancient mana rune, which is also optional or can be heroic.)
    Eze is cheap on mana and his skills' cd let him get enough mana to cycle skills and spam them.

Eze needs uw XD get it from selector or arena shop asap. And his UT. With it I think Eze can be used in pvp.

If you want to spam skills right after battle starts, then you need Christmas star or soul spring.