1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

[Fanmade Hero] Lost in Time, Lancelot

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Akiya, Apr 30, 2018.

1. Akiya

Akiya Member

===First of all, feel free to move this thread somewhere else if this thread don't fit the sub-forum categories or anything like that===​

kk23 3.png

Title: Lost in Time (Originally was Crooked Timeline)
    Name: Lancelot Kaffeon.
    Class: MECHANIC
    Position: Front (yee~)
    Attack Type: Melee/MAGIC

Overview:
    Lancelot Kaffeon or more commonly called as Lance, a person who accidentaly leaped dimension to Orvel. He uses his weapon called "Arm", which allows him to control forces in certain area and certain time, to fight his foe and also enhance his team battle abilities.
    Skills Info:
    Untitled.png Transcendence Perks
    2.png
    Unique Weapon, "Prudent Clock Hands, Chronos".
    Effects: Increase the maxium stack for Force Mirrors by 3. Each mirrors increase penetration by (20/25/30/35/40/50).

Unique Treasue, "Antique Coffee Cup"
    Effects: [Gravity Crush] Increase damage by (20/.../50%). If casted while there are 4 or more mirror stacks, ends with defense ignoring explosion, deals 675,117 extra M.Damage

Alrighty!
    I guess that's all? Btw, sorry that the illustration's colour (or everything in general) is a bit off or causes pain in eyes. If you made it this far, thanks for reading my random thought/concept. Btw, I knew, melee mechanic is somewhat weird lol. I should have made him warrior instead but he works with a mechanism of some sort so yeah...