1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

General UWs?

Discussion in 'Gear & Runes' started by Wytai, Jun 14, 2018 at 5:23 AM.

1. Wytai

Wytai New Member

Hi so i pulled an Archer UW based --- Marcena of Aim UW and I was wondering if I should keep it or grind it? It's unique option is something that caught my eye but when i compared my stats with UW with full bd set vs without UW with full bd set... it's significantly inferior. Is general UWs for keeps or for grind?

(atm, i made it equip my low level archer and switched back to full bd since i'm undecided yet

2. XiongZi

XiongZi Moderator Staff Member

(the tags are big mood)
    (they're called CUWs by the way, Class Unique Weapons)

Erm - generally for the Archer class I don't keep CUWs as I'd rather have the hero's specific UW itself, but they're a decent replacement for archers if you don't have their UW yet because of 3 rune slots + basic stats bonus. Kinda weird you'd find the BD raid gear better, though. Did you enhance the CUW all the way to your hero's level? It scales with the hero's level IIRC.

I'd keep. Anyway, they only give 25 UW fragments which is super pathetic.

3. Wytai

Wytai New Member

ohh i see, i didn't know they're called like that hehe thanks for informing me!

not really? my main archer's lvl 66 but i could only lvl 50 the CUW bc i ran out of fodder ;;;; anyway, when i compared them, the CUW only add stats on the attack in the common section and the rest dropped as if i didn't equip anything in the weapon's area. So i decided to remove it and just replaced it with my bd gear. though i decided to get the uw of my main archer so :'D

What? 25?! Urgh thats not even worth grinding i was hoping to get 250 out of it y i k e s