1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Getting stuck in the hero screen

Discussion in 'Feature Requests & Bug Reports' started by Curxis, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Curxis

Curxis New Member

My game freezes a lot while I'm in raid lobby and going through my inventory/heroes.
    I have to relog for it to work again.

2. Aetheriel

Aetheriel Member

Mine does that occasionally, if I window out of the game during a loading screen/high-intensity (graphically) battles, etc. - Have you tried troubleshooting what causes it? Are you ever minimizing the game to send a text/answer a call, something like that?

3. Curxis

Curxis New Member

It's only froze during raid lobby for me. Like the prep area for your team whenever I decide to go to a different screen.
    I don't minimize the game and it still freezes occasionally. I use both an emulator and my phone but it still happens to both.

4. Aetheriel

Aetheriel Member

Hmm...I cannot be too sure that it is an issue with KR, or your devices. I have not experienced anything like that outside of the instances I described. If your account is connected to Facebook/Google, I would recommend uninstalling the App/Emulator and reinstalling them. It is always potential that a critical file or two could have had a hiccup during download/installation that could cause such things.

I have only heard of a few people, and only since the most recent patch, that have had crashed, though they were all in the same boat as me. Minimizing or something else.