1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Gold Farming(Need help)

Discussion in 'Mission Advice' started by DArky, Oct 30, 2017.

1. DArky

DArky New Member

Hi all, i have been trying to awaken my gears, and thus spend lots and lots of gold. Is there a way to farm more gold as compared to the older gold farming guide in the previous posts, or is it something i am doing wrong. Need help~

TheGreatWall likes this.
  2. Kitogaya

Kitogaya New Member

So I'm not sure what the other guides say but I'm sure I'll be reiterating a lot of their advice. I find there are 3 main ways to farm gold (I've farmed about 50m these past 3-4 days or so).

1. Use a gold scroll during hot time and do highest level of vault you can do. This is by far the simplest most straightforward way to farm gold.

2. Same idea as 1 except you should farm the highest hard level possible for you. This will give you highest possible tier drops you can farm and depending on level will consist of epic, ancient, and heroic tier items. When you get full then you sell the items. Farming on 5-21 Hard I average 150-200k per full bag plus whatever I'm getting from gold booster and hot time from clearing the level. (also orb levels net the most gold sold. You get more gold for selling t# orbs than other pieces of equipment)

3. Farming drags. This one requires being able to find someone who doesn't mind letting you leech or a good solo dragon team. The whole point of this is being able to sell armor and items you don't need but also always bidding on the chest. You have a chance to get anywhere from 25 or 35k (cant remember off the top of my head) to 1.5m in the chests. As far as I know the higher the level the higher chance of getting a good drop. This way is more RNG than the others but it will allow you to rack up gold quick if you're lucky. (i.e. I got 10m from an hour of drag runs solo on RD 59 from chest drops. Just had good RNG)

Hope this helps!

TheGreatWall likes this.
  3. Thumper

Thumper Member

I suggest you don't bother before T6

TheGreatWall likes this.
  4. XiongZi

XiongZi Moderator Staff Member

@TheGreatWall not a guide

Remember to check the section before you post ^^

TheGreatWall likes this.
  5. TheGreatWall

TheGreatWall Moderator Staff Member

@XiongZi thanks again lol, might as well make another guide for Gold grinding ... ._.

XD

6. OhioAce88

OhioAce88 Member

whatever I would say has already been said in the first reply. but I will add, those pumpkin boxes from halloween event among other things seem to drop lots of scrolls, both gold and xp. All treats imo.

TheGreatWall likes this.
  7. Aria Hann

Aria Hann Moderator Staff Member

In case you're ignoring Tower of Challenge, you should do it until the highest level you can finish because it gives out those chests full of money every few levels.

For your reference, I got a chest with 5mil in it at around lvl. 50-something of Tower of Challenge.

OhioAce88 likes this.
  8. OhioAce88

OhioAce88 Member

One thing I did not think about till a guild mate mention was inventory space. Longer farm time from the space plus more items to sell = more gold per farming round or w/e you want to call it. Also having artifacts locked down and other items just sitting in my inv. wasn't doing me any good either.