1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Help on team

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Sucz, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Sucz

Sucz New Member

my current team
    Sonia,Aisha,Marienne,laias
    So i want kick out marienne and laias and pick anette and luna... Any advice is a good team?
    Sry for my eng

2. PatriachAinz

PatriachAinz Member

I think you mean maria? I would suggest you get theo with sonia as they make a really good pair. For healer, Anette isn't really a healer more like a buffer. You can considering getting frey instead of laias if survivability is an issue for you.

3. Benevolence

Benevolence Active Member

Pretty sure he means Mirianne (but I could be wrong), in which case it's okay to swap her out. But Aisha is a main dps hero, so instead of picking up Luna you gotta pick a sub-dps/support hero to support Aisha. Heroes like Maria or Priscilla fit the role well. If you wanna run Luna, you have to swap Aisha with her instead.

Annette works alright as a healer end-game wise (like for hell stages) because her transcendence perks are really good, but tbh I have zero idea how she performs early game pre-transcendence. But in this case, kicking out Laias is a poor decision if you don't know what you're doing. Laias is one of the top performing healers in this game, and she keeps everyone alive longer as well as being a mana battery for the whole team.

These are good sample comps for you:

Sonia, Aisha/Luna, Maria/Priscilla, Laias
    Sonia, Aisha/Luna, Annette, Laias
    Sonia, Aisha/Luna, Maria/Priscilla, Annette

4. Faithinlife

Faithinlife Member

Concurred with everything said here. Feels that Annette is either All-in T5 or no go first. But of course thats my own personal opinion only, not a set rule. Laias is a stable choice and would help you out for most content, plus that wet t-shirt costume, come on.

Would suggest you pick one of the suggested comps and stick to them n invest in them. Once u can start grinding Chpt 7 hell, all would be easier.

Benevolence likes this.
  5. Benevolence

Benevolence Active Member

I see that you are a man of culture as well.

Faithinlife likes this.
  6. Faithinlife

Faithinlife Member

No doubting that my man. Whats there to not like about that costume except the need to spread awareness and appreciation of it. :D