1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi, new players looking for team advice.

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Uira, Nov 3, 2018.

1. Uira

Uira New Member

Hi,

I am new to both this forum and King's Raid. Quite honestly, I started playing this game because of Facebook ad and it highlighted Scarlet a lot. Thus, a want to build a Scarlet-oriented team for story content.

Could you please help give insight, what Scarlet is good at, what other characters that work well with her, etc?

Thanks in advance.

2. Drazruin

Drazruin Moderator Staff Member

Scarlet can Remove debuffs from your team and buffs from the enemy team, as a warrior she is usually played as a sub dps or second tank , so after all you will need a main dps a tank like clause or phillop to reduce physical armor and a healer for the start i would recomment frey as healer because you get her for free same for clause ^^.
    As tank you need to decide between this both , Clause:
    1st skill: stuns the targets for 3 seconds
    second skill: Hits the target and reduces physical def for 30%.
    third skill: buffs the physical defense for the team.
    passiv: lets him attack the target after every blocked attack.
    Phillop: 1st skill stuns the enemy.
    second skill: attackspeed debuff for enemys he hit with his second skill.
    third skill: Is increasing his physical and magic armor and heals 15% of his total health 1% per second!
    passiv: is a stacking physical armor reducing debuff.
    Scarlet:
    1st skill: Attacks all front enemys knocks them down for 3 seconds , deals adittional bonus dmg when the target is no hero and heals her for 30% of the dmg dealt.
    second skill:Removes debuffs from your team and buffs from the enemy team.
    third skill: Attacks the target 3 times dealing physical dmg after after that shes firing a energy blast in a straight line that will deal physical dmg and blind hit enemys for 5 seconds.
    passiv: All Critressistance is increased by 150 (15% if i calculated right). Has a 10% Chance to deal additional physical dmg on normal hit and stunning the target for 1 second.
    Frey:
    1st skill: Heals the target with lowest hp.
    second skill: cast a shield on all allies that gives cc immunity.
    third skill: deals magic dmg to enemies in range and blinding them for 6 seconds.
    passiv: increased magic def on one ally for 10 seconds.

Hope this can help you a little bit. if you want to get phillop instead of clause wait for the 3 Star Ticket per Login on day 5 or 6 if i remember right. As main Dps you can use Selene you can obtain her from 2 Star ticket after clearing chapter 1 on normal if you like archers and perhaps read her skills before :p

3. Uira

Uira New Member

Hello,

Thank you for the thorough explanation. I am indeed interested in raising Klause. His golden armor looks cool.

Regarding DPS, a lot of people recommend Selene and Nyx. Are those two the only physical DPS we have? I mean, magical DPS seems to be abundant, while it's scarce for physical.

4. Drazruin

no there a lot more physical dps heroes but you can get selene and nyx for free with the login tickets ^^ Nyx is played as a sub dps like scarlet so he wouldnt make a that good job in combination with scarlet i think , but for example physical dps heroes: Chase, Crow, Mitra, Selene, Roi,Fluss, Tanya, Reina the problem is every heroe in this game is viable to play but everyone has strenght and weaknesses

5. Uira

Uira New Member

Oh okay, where can I get info on what heroes I can get with my login ticket and what not?

6. Drazruin

Maybe some youtube videos or something but you can look every heroe inside the ticket and decide then

7. Uira

Uira New Member

Noted. Thank you so much for the help!

8. Drazruin

9. Uira

Uira New Member

BTW, I got Demia's UW weapon from free summon. Should I pick her instead for tank?

10. Drazruin

You can use her but she hasnt that great buffs, you could decraft the weapon for 250 fragments with 1000 fragments you can get a uw-ticket where you can decide wich weapon

11. Uira

Uira New Member

Okay. I'll ty building Selene then. I'll craft her UW weapon later.

12. Uira

Uira New Member

Okay, I finally assembled a team of Mediana, Erze, Scarlet, and Clause.

I will soon get a *5 hero ticket. Do you think I should get Philop to replace Clause? Everyone praises the dwarf a lot.

13. Drazruin

i think this is your free choice , clause is supporting the team more then phillop but phillop has the better armor pen im playing my physical team with clause ^^

14. Uira

Uira New Member

Great. It's nice to know that Clause is also a good tank. He looks cool in his golden armor. I think I will stick to this team for quite a while.