1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

[In-Depth Guide] Annette, Support-DPS

Discussion in 'Guides & Hero Builds' started by TheGreatWall, Aug 13, 2017.

1. TheGreatWall

TheGreatWall Moderator Staff Member

Annette is really flexible to any team build mate :)

2. einsewalde

einsewalde New Member

Finally built my dream team
    T1 Ricardo
    T1 Aisha
    T1 Annette
    5* Kaulah

ByTheWay. Why is my annette atk dmg is outnumbering my Aisha atk dmg ? (at same UW level. 52)

Thanks!

TheGreatWall likes this.
  3. Reiasakura

Reiasakura New Member

ah..its relaxing to hear that :)
    right now im already transend 1 all my team and i think annette is pretty good to replace my healer...
    thanks for your guide and advice...:)

TheGreatWall likes this.
  4. TheGreatWall

I think it's because of Annette is Auto-attack based and Aisha is skill based...which after Aisha casted her Laser, that's pretty much it...while Annette can still do a good sum of DPS while using her skills and AA(auto-attacking)... :)

5. TheGreatWall

Congrats mate! Hehehe, she's pretty much okay as a healer, I'm using her as my main healer in my other account ~ :)

6. TheGreatWall

Re-adjusted the pattern of the guide~

Hellsayt likes this.
  7. Hellsayt

Hellsayt New Member

Zdrastvuyte, thank you very much for your guides, I apologize for broken English, I myself am from Ukraine, I write through Google.
    I really liked Lorraine, and I decided to play by your advice. I was going to take Morra and Maria to her on the 5th and 7th days (Tickets), but after continuing to read your guides, a dilemma has arisen, I'm a new player and can not donate to the game, so , who is more profitable to take?
    Now I have the starting pack +40 Lorraine, there are tickets for 3 * and 5 * + 1 for 6k rubies (3 *). I can not decide on the composition of Lorraine + Morra + .. Maria or Annette, who better fits? And maybe Liyas? It should be taken into account that 1 will immediately be 5 * and others will not have enough materials yet. Very much I ask your help, about the wisest :)

TheGreatWall likes this.
  8. TheGreatWall

My primary team before was Laias +Lorraine + Morrah + Clause which really led me and finish hellmode.

Now i use Lorraine Laias Prescilla and Clause...i took Prescilla because she acts like Maria and boost her attack as well...

Lorraine + Maria + Morrah + Annette is also good... all of them deals magic damage...

Annette boost the crit while it heals and also provides immunity to cc for the team.

Maria reduces the M. resistance and regeneration of your enemies, with high CC which is very very much a duo with Lorraine's kit.

Morrah is also good, because she also deals damage while having protection from Magic dmg... her skill are all OFFENSE AND DEFENSE at the same time haha which happens to sync with Lorraine's poison!

Laias would be your main healer... depends on you if you want Annette for a sub healer :)

Hellsayt likes this.
  9. Hellsayt

Hellsayt New Member

Hmm ... judging by your words, will it be effective instead of Morra to take Priscilla and use it with the same build (equipment)? As for Klaus, he at you through, or you lifted it up to T5 as well as the others?
    And if you still use Build Klaus + Priscilla + Lorain + Laias (by the way, it's profitable for classes, and then 2 mages to raise from the start is problematic ...) Will this tile be playable in the Arena? (in PvE everything is clear, the pack drags) (where else can we get UW then? T_T ...)
    And one more small question, if Priscilla is still not the same build as the Sea, then what 4 stats did you create?
    I thank you for such a detailed response, and indeed for your activity on the forum, without your and some other guides I would have been in the game for a couple of years)))

TheGreatWall likes this.
  10. TheGreatWall

My teamplay is like this, from

Laias = Main healer
    Lorraine = CC/MAIN DPS
    Morrah = Sub-DPS / defense buffer / CC
    Clause = Full Tank

to

Laias = Main healer
    Lorraine = CC/MAIN DPS
    Priscilla = Full DPS / Dmg buffer / CC
    Clause = Full Tank

" And if you still use Build Klaus + Priscilla + Lorain + Laias (by the way, it's profitable for classes, and then 2 mages to raise from the start is problematic ...) Will this tile be playable in the Arena? (in PvE everything is clear, the pack drags) (where else can we get UW then? T_T ...) "

Actually, two mages are annoying in PVP(arena) hahaha Lorraine + Maria = GG if you land their skills correctly ;)

Making 2 mages is really hard... so start raising 1 mage for now...you said you're going to have Maria right? Or focus on your most DPS mage which is Lorraine, then vice-versa.

Getting a UW is pretty hard...spending rubies on "Special Shop" will give you "Mileage" that is the best to get UW for free, by collecting Mileage. Or simply save those free "Special Summon x10" for an event then use it... Also, get UW 1x ticket from daily/weekly quest. And always try to summon a "FREE" one every reset :)

" And one more small question, if Priscilla is still not the same build as the Sea, then what 4 stats did you create?
    I thank you for such a detailed response, and indeed for your activity on the forum, without your and some other guides I would have been in the game for a couple of years))) "

I made Priscilla as a sub DPS...focusing her on ATK/CRIT/CRIT.DMG/ATK.SPD, for Clause can already tank all the damage.

Also, have in mind that 2 mages are also good, but you'll lack Physical damage... That's why I made an exception of getting Priscilla...

Priscilla vs Maria

Priscilla = High P.Damage, good buffer on the highest damage ally you have, can pull multiple enemies(sometimes all) in one place (same as Maria's black hole). Good sustain damage.

Maria = High CC, Good M.Damage, Reduces regeneration of enemies.

Now pick your best Sub-DPS :) ~

Hellsayt likes this.
  11. Hellsayt

Hellsayt New Member

Clear.
    I have nothing now, I'm playing for Euro 5 day. And I can get characters only from 3 * ticket for 5 days and 5 * for 7 days + one 3 * for 6k rubies in a week.
    I was talking about Morrah (Google ...)
    So Morrah & Priscilla)) I orient myself then to your experience) (you need to also take into account that this is all happening in the sandbox on a small level, I still have to swing and swing ....

TheGreatWall likes this.
  12. TheGreatWall

Just save those rubies for now, and use them for Transcending your heroes :)

Hellsayt likes this.
  13. Hellsayt

Hellsayt New Member

Thank you very much for your instructions, sensei.
    P. S. For those who will be interested I left a link to your profile in the official Russian-speaking group of the game "vkontakte", so that the light of your knowledge did not pass by our users, again Thank you.
    @Хеллсайт

TheGreatWall likes this.
  14. TheGreatWall

OMG! Thank you so much! I feel so honored!

Thank you once again for sharing our page to your fellow Russian players! Say "hi" for me there and tell them they are welcome here!

vkontakte good luck! :D

Hellsayt likes this.
  15. tekka19

tekka19 New Member

I try to make team clause, Maria, selene, Annette..I think this good, balance and high damage..Annette heal bit slow but since with cc resist, etc it's good.
    Selene as DPS will kill them as soon as possible, and Maria with cc will slowdown enemy to kill the team..this team also balance between magic and physical damage..
    What I'm saying is.."kill them before you dead"

TheGreatWall likes this.
  16. Thumper

Thumper Member

Looking at building a 2nd team, will these work, or should I change any -

Main Team (for info)
    Jane 5* T3
    Aisha 5* T3
    Maria 5* T3
    Cassandra 5* T3

New Team
    Clause 5* T1
    Luna (at Inn) should i keep?
    Annette 5*
    Kaulah 5*

Probably swap Cass & Kaul! And I really don't want another Wizard, will be hard to build with 2 already.

Thanks
    Thump

TheGreatWall likes this.
  17. TheGreatWall

You can both use Kau and Cass in World boss, and the second team set is good :)

Thumper likes this.
  18. Thumper

Thumper Member

Thanks, should I swap Kau into my main team? I find Cass is doing great & she appears to do more damage than Kau, also I find that Aisha seems to do more dmg, maybe due to Cass's 2nd skill boosting crit!

Thump

TheGreatWall likes this.
  19. TheGreatWall

Kau is very much good in any situation, so yeah you can do that...

Yep, Cassandra's 70% crit chance is what's doing it~

Thumper likes this.
  20. Thumper

Thumper Member