1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

[In-Depth Guide] Clause - Front-Tanking-DPS !

Discussion in 'Guides & Hero Builds' started by TheGreatWall, Aug 31, 2017.

1. TheGreatWall

TheGreatWall Well-Known Member

|INTRODUCTION|

Clause is probably one of the most underrated hero (again with the underrated) in King's Raid, but players doesn't seem to know his full potential in Tanking Damage while Dealing Damage to them at the same time! Here my guide to show you what he can do as your tank while serving also as your secondary DPS, and yes he can do both worlds into one.

|SKILLS|

|FIRST SKILL: Cut Ground|
    CutGround.png
    2 Mana Crystal / 9 sec Cooldown
    Deal ??? P.DMG to enemies in range, stunning them for 3 seconds.

This is his basic skill which is an AoE Damage/CC type of attack. It is very useful in mostly every single type of runs/pvp.

|SECOND SKILL: Shield Strike|
    ShieldStrike.png
    1 Mana Crystals / 8 sec Cooldown

Deal ??? P.DMG based off P.DEF to enemies in range and knock them back. Hit enemies have their DEF reduced by 30%. Upon blocking an attack, cooldown is reduced by 0.5 sec.

Now this is why I tell he's a deadly front-line tanker, why? Every time Clause blocks and attack the cooldown is reduced 0.5 seconds(that's half a second guys!) which is massive! With an 8 sec cooldown, be scared of this guy bashing his shield on your face! And also, with higher P.Defense the more damage you deal!

|THIRD SKILL: Guardian Shield|
    GuardianShield.png
    2 Mana Crystals / 12 sec Cooldown
    Increase P.DEF of all allies by ??? for 20 seconds. Also, reduce the possibility of being hit by a critical by 30%.

The best line of offense, is defense! All your allies receive a massive amount of Physical Defense from Clause alone! Plus, reducing Critical Damage taken to 30%! That's already big!

|FOURTH SKILL: Vow of Knights|
    VowOfKnights.png
    Passive 1 sec Cooldown
    Deal ??? P.DMG to the front after blocking, and decrease ATK of hit enemies by 20% for 8 sec.Recover 300 mana after hitting the target.

This alone explains it all why he's good as DPS-Tanking type Knight...Do you see it now? :D

|Skill Attributes when Upgraded|

|Gray: Skill 1 | Green: Skill 2 | Blue: Skill 3 | Purple/Pink: Skill 4 Passive|
    Skillsets.jpg

These are the stats that you'll need in order to make him a reliable tanker while also Dealing Damage. Also provided the initial stats he really needs...

ATTACK/P.DEFENSE/BLOCK/CRIT
    This build is the DPS type I'd been using sometime, and it works!

or

CRIT/P.DEF/BLOCK/HP
    Note: This build is more of pure TANK, remember the more P.DEF you have the more damage you do.Relying on your P.DEF as your main DAMAGE in your SHIELD STRIKE while being tanky as hell!

or

HP/BLOCK/P.DEF/ATK
    The normal build, but still packs a punch!
    ATTACK: Yes, for this build set-up, you'll make Clause a reliable source of damage while tanking for your team. The more the damage, the faster the killing.

PHYSICAL DEFENSE: Physical Defense is his primary source of DEFENSE, without it this build wouldn't work. The more defense you have on Clause, the more damage that you'll give to the enemy. Yes, I've already test this and he can tank Hell Mode with ease.

BLOCK: The more he BLOCKS, the more he spam his SECOND SKILL, SHIELD STRIKE! Remember that this baby deals damage not only from your initial attack power but from your PHYSICAL DEFENSE also! I think M.Block counts to this one...(correct me if I'm wrong, because all I can see BLOCK every now and then lol)

HEALTH POWER(HP): Of course! Without HP, what kind of Tanker would he be? HP is the main source of your chances in staying alive. The Combo for this build is a RING + ORB from Ice Dragon, we'll talk about that later...

CRITICAL HIT CHANCE: Yes, CRIT is also good with Clause's damage output...with his Second Skill being spammable, imagine the damage you'll do to your enemies!

|ITEMIZATION|
    |Gears, Runes, Accessories, Unique Weapon and Artifacts|

|Protective Armor = Default P.Def|
    Pick from:

Rune of Patience
    P.DEF +X%
    The more P.DEF we have, the more damage we deal right? So, this is one of the core RUNES he must have. But there some more you could play with...

Rune of Steel
    P.Block Chance +X%
    More blocks, faster CD of your SHIELD STRIKE. And the damage you received are reduced in half.

Rune of Exclusion
    M.Block Chance +X%
    More blocks, faster CD of your SHIELD STRIKE(I think it also applies to M.Block). And the damage you received are reduced in half.

Rune of Frenzy
    Crit DMG +X%
    More damage? Got you covered! Why not? I told you that you can play around with his kit! We'll talk about this CRIT build later!

Rune of Stamina
    MAX HP +X%
    If you need survivability you may want this, but the Rings and Orbs gives you a good amount of HP if you need them.

|Secondary = Default M.Def|
    Pick from:

Rune of Potential
    MP Recovery/DMG +X
    Every damage he receives will be converted to MP! Spam those Stuns and Bash!

Rune of the Heartless
    Crit Chance +X%
    Yep, DPS needs some CRITICAL love~

|ACCESSORIES 3 TYPES|

Earrings = Attack
    More damage for your TANK-DPS

Necklace = M.Def
    Circle/Belt = P.Def
    Now, it's time for you to choose what you will need as your core defense ATTRIBUTE...well that's obvious! Get the BELT!

Rings = Max HP
    If you need survivability, this would be the right choice for you, because it gives tons of HP and then there's the stats you will need. Same as the earrings, it will be the things you want to choose from.

ORBS
    Orbs only gives you tons and tons of HP, but remember you can choose from various options...

When getting the ACCESSORIES, you should get/choose the following stats, depending on your taste:
    BLOCK/P.DEF/ATK/CRIT
    If you want to create a destructive amount of damage, this is your core stats...or

BLOCK/P.DEF/HP/CRIT
    Relying on your P.DEF as your main DAMAGE in your SHIELD STRIKE while being tanky as hell!

HP/P.DEF/BLOCK/ATTACK
    You could do the normal build that everyone uses...

|Clause's Unique Weapon|
    GUARDIAN EXIAN

GuardianExian.png

When HP is reduced to below 35% of max HP, increase all allies P.DMG reduction by 200. Also, gain ATK equal 100% of P.DEF, and gain immunity to status effect.

See my point now? Yeah, you need to make his HP down to get this huge chunk of boost to his damage, once activate your healers can heal you up while this on!

|CORE RUNES FOR UNIQUE WEAPON|

Rune of Agitation:
    MP Recovery/Attack +X

Rune of Fierce Attack:
    ATK +X%

Rune of Denial:
    M.DMG Reduc. /Block +X%

Rune of Iron Wall:
    P.DMG Reduc. /Block +X%

:RUNE COMBINATIONS:
    Attack 1x + MP Rec 2x
    Attack 2x + MP Rec 1x

MP Rec 1x + M.Block 2x
    MP Rec 1x + P.Block 2x

Attack 1x + MP Rec 1x + M.Block 1x
    Attack 1x + MP Rec 1x + P.Block 1x

|Clause's Unique Treasure|
    Guardian Knight Insignia
    [​IMG]
    [Guardian Shield] Upon activation, removes negative effects on self, and DEF boost is increased by 20%.

|Artifacts Needed|

Talismans of Resistance
    Removes debuffs upon receiving them. After removal, gain immunity to CC for 1 sec. Has a cooldown for 20 sec.

To tank and deal damage, you must also have some kind of protection against CC, this will provide that lack of CC defense for Clause.

Madame's Bronze Mirrors

Raises own M.Block Chance by 300 and M.DMG Reduction is increased by 100.

This is one of the best Artifact a Tanker would have! Not only that it raises your M.Block which he Clause always need, but also gives some extra resistance to magic damage!

Golden Mask of Ancient King
    Upon taking a hit, there is a 5% chance to gain invulnerability to all DMG for 3 sec. Has a cooldown of 5 sec.

Want a passive-immunity to damage? Here's your solution! Really good for tanking those damage! With a 5s cooldown. Don't underestimate the 5% chance!

Burning Brazier of Elf
    Upon attacking an enemy, there is a 10% chance to recover 1 MP.

This really for spamming your skills, with the T2 perks(which gives you MP when taking hits/damage from enemies) this would be make your MP recovery even faster! Remember that SHIELD STRIKE!

Drinking Horn of Ancient Cow
    Upon auto attacking, there is a 10% chance that ATK rises by 10% and ATK Speed rises by 100.

This is more of a AUTO-ATTACKING Clause DPS, wherein you must hit in order to activate this...the good side of this Artifact is that it provides Clause more DAMAGE and ATTACK SPEED at the same time, now imagine it with Runes of Agitation!

Earth Core
    (Can be acquired from Rodin by buying it with World Boss Points)
    ATK, HP and all DEF rises by 10%

ATK, HP and P.Def/M.Def increase to 10%! What else can you ask for? This is really one of the best Artifact there is!

Earth Protection
    (Can be acquired from Rodin by buying it with World Boss Points)
    At the beginning of battle, gain CC immunity and a 50% boost to P. and M. DEF stats for 8 sec.

This one has a limit, with 8s you have IMMUNITY to kinds of CC, which can lead you to smack your enemies big time! That 50% boost to your Defense makes a BIG boost to your SHIELD STRIKE!

Primer for the Heroes

When HP falls below 20%, ATK rises by 30% while Speed and all DMG Reduction is increased by 300.

This Artifact is more of a "COME-BACK" type, when low in health, there's your time to shine! Gaining 300 Damage reduction is massive!

~Now, it's up to you to choose your Artifact~

|What Dragon Item Set to be used?|

Red Dragon Set:

2 Sets = 100 Critical Chance
    4 Sets = 130 Critical Chance

Red dragon's set is the best choice really... Hands down on this set.

Black Dragon Set:

2 Sets = MP/ATK +35% Recovery
    4 Sets = MP/ATK +45% Recovery

Black Dragon's set is more of a replenishment for your mana crystals...with the Transcendence Perks, and Runes that you have, I think maybe that it's already a bit over the grid...but why not try it? Yeah, more mana more Skills to be casts!

Blue Dragon Set:

2 Sets = MAX HP+10%
    4 Sets = MAX HP+13%

Ice Dragon's set is really build for surviving... nothing more.

Green Dragon Set:

2 Sets = CRITICAL RESISTANCE INCREASE by 100
    4 Sets = CRITICAL RESISTANCE INCREASE by 130

Don't want to get once shot? Here's your counter to it, this armor is underrated but it helps TANKing damage!

|Experimental Build Sets|
    v.1
    2 Sets (RED) + 2 Sets (BLACK)
    100 Critical Chance + MP/ATK +35% Recovery

v.2
    2 Sets (RED) + 2 Sets (BLUE)
    100 Critical Chance + MAX HP+10%

v.3
    2 Sets (BLACK) + 2 Sets (BLUE)
    MP/ATK +35% Recovery + MAX HP+10%

v.4
    2 Sets (RED) + 2 Sets (GREEN)
    100 Critical Chance + 100 Critical Resistance

v.5
    2 Sets (BLUE) + 2 Sets (GREEN)
    MAX HP+10% + 100 Critical Resistance

v.6
    2 Sets (BLACK) + 2 Sets (GREEN)
    MP/ATK +35% Recovery + 100 Critical Resistance

The best combo of sets for me would be:
    TANK Version:
    2 GREEN+ 2 BLUE

DAMAGE Version:
    RED SET
    or
    2 RED + 2 BLACK

|Transcendence Perks|
    |1, 2, 3, 4 and 5|

Highlighted in "GREEN" is a must to get if following this build.

OLD T1 and T2 Perks
    |TRANSCENDENCE 1 BUFFS|
    +
    ATK Up = ATK rises by 30%
    HP Up = HP rises by 30%
    P. Def Up = P.DEF rises by 50%
    M. Def Up = M.DEF rises by 50%

So, what to choose as a DPS-TANK? Get the ATK UP for more damage, or simply the P.Def Up...This will be your main source of Damage as well as Defense.

|TRANSCENDENCE 2 BUFFS|
    +
    Experienced Fighter -
    Attacked targets take 20% more DMG. Does not stack.
    Fighting Spirit - Mana Recovery upon taking hits is increased by 100%.
    Battle Cry - Increase entire party's HP by 15%. Does not stack.
    Magic Shield - Magic Block Rate increases by 30% and Status Effect Resist rises by 30%.

More Damage or Defense? My goal in this build is to provide you with better DPS while serving as a tank for your team. You can choose between, "Experienced Fighter" is for more damage you deal to your enemies, if I am correct...once you hit your enemies with your Shield Strike and Cut Ground this will proc it, giving your entire team 20% more damage! Or "Magic Shield", this will increase your chances in tanking those M.DMG enemies, this really helps alot if you lack M.Def.

Fighting Spirit = is for spamming your skills even more! Remember that your Clause is the only one tanking! That means all the damages he receives will be converted to MANA for your skills to be spammed!

NEW T1 and T2 Perks
    upload_2018-1-26_11-44-50.png

|TRANSCENDENCE 1 BUFFS|
    (10pts Each )

Get DEF UP = Grants 35% Increase to both M/P Defense.
    Or
    (10pts each)ATK UP/HP

|TRANSCENDENCE 2 BUFFS|
    (15 pts Each)

Get MAGIC SHIELD = both Block of M/P are boosted by 200 with an additional CC resist by 300!

or

Experienced Fighter to deal more DAMAGE.

|TRANSCENDENCE 3 BUFFS|
    (15 pts Each)

LIGHT vs DARK

SECOND SKILL: Shield Strike
    LIGHT = Target takes 25% increase P.DMG for 10s.
    DARK = Stuns enemy for 1s.

FOURTH SKILL: Vow of Knights
    LIGHT = Casting time is great boosted.
    DARK = Reduce an additional 10% of attack.

T3 perks is pretty tricky here, what you want to choose is either S2 - DARK or LIGHT. The S4(Passive) is pretty much already useful at its own. With a low cost of Mana and CD from S2 - Shield Strike, you can spam it all day! Plus, stunning anyone will interrupt any spells that they're casting and not only it already counts as a knock-back, you will also have a 1s stun!

|TRANSCENDENCE 4 BUFFS|
    (15 pts Each)

LIGHT vs DARK

FIRST SKILL: Ground Cut
    LIGHT = Cooldown is reduced by 20% (2 seconds).
    DARK = In exchange for 1 additional Mana Cost, the skill has a 50% chance to draw the target in.
    DARK NEW
    [​IMG]

THIRD SKILL: Guardian Shield
    LIGHT = P.Def increase rate is boosted by 40%.
    DARK = Receives 25% P.DMG reduction for the duration.

(because of the new perks, it's up to you which to choose from them)

In T4 perks, every buffs is effective! If you want your allies to be tanky, get either the T4 of Guardian Shield, LIGHT or DARK.

Want to be an annoying Tank? Get either the T4 perks of the First Skill: Ground Cut! This will let you have more Disables(CC) and nullify their skills when casting!

|TRANSCENDENCE 5 BUFFS|
    Hero Stats Upgrade vs Special Option Upgrade
    (15 pts Each)

LIGHT =
    ATK, DEF, HP+10% / P.Block + 200
    DARK = When an ally other than this hero is hit by an attack, increase all allies P.DEF by 20% and P.CRIT Resist by 20%. (10 sec Cooldown).

T5 perks is also a little bit tricky~ Light is for more damage in my opinion, why?
    ATK, DEF, HP+10% / P.Block + 200 is already given as your main source of damage!

While DARK tier, gives you more chances in tanking all those damage and buffing your allies at the same time! Now you choose! I recommend (if following this build) is LIGHT!

T.Perks - BUILD
    TRANSCENDENCE 1 = HP UP and DEF UP - 20
    TRANSCENDENCE 2
    = SHIELD PROTECTION - 15
    TRANSCENDENCE 3
    = GROUND CUT DARK/LIGHT - 15/15 (Choose 1)
    TRANSCENDENCE 3 =
    SHIELD STRIKE LIGHT - 15
    TRANSCENDENCE 4
    = GUARDIAN SHIELD DARK/LIGHT - 15 (Choose 1)
    TRANSCENDENCE 5
    = Clause DARK and Dark - 30

Depending on what you choose:
    Total Points = 80

|QUESTIONS|
    1. So how do we play Clause as a DPS-TANK that you proposed?
    2. Why is didn't you get CC resist? Is having more HP/Block/P.Def better?
    3. How effective is this in Raids, Missions and others?
    4. How about in PvP? How can you rate him in terms of combat and combo with your team?
    5. Gameplay of him in raids or farming?
    6. Skill set order?
    Answers:

1. Playing as a DPS-TANK can be miss-leading (i know) but if geared right, you can farm any map you desire! Plus, he can tank pretty damn well while being able to bash the heads of your enemies! The technique is really simple, buff him up with lots of P.Def and HP to gain that DAMAGE from his Shield Strike. Also note that with this build he can survive even longer.

2. CC resist is a must for any TANKER, but for this build you already have plenty of defenses to cover it up...but I know some of you will disagree because, how will Clause cast his own skills if he's going to be interrupted by the enemies CC? Simple, his cast animation is quite fast! Plus, you have a healer that can block those CC, Annette's Heal, Frey's Shield, Laias' bubble shield and also don't forget about those artifacts!

3. Raids? Ho ~ Ho~! In Red Dragon they say Clause is pretty lame, and useless...but in fact! I use two (yes TWO) Tankers! They are Clause and Morrah...With just them on my team, I can single evenhandedly killed a Lv.70 Red Dragon Raid. Put it this way, his Cut Ground (first skill) can easily deplete the dragons defense gauge to half, plus add Morrah's first skill also = instant knock down. Now, try having Clause with Kasel for example, Kasel's first skill + Clause stun can easily 1 shot the RD of any level to its knees. Now its up to you to think of someone else that can work well with Clause's CC.

Black Dragon Raid, Blue and Green is another story...you might want to add some M.Defenses to him if you want to solo it or even having him as your main tank for all kinds of raids.

World Boss, his useful! Much of the skills that the WB casts are P.DMG, and Clause can give you that kind of defense!

4. In PvP, the same team goes for me. Morrah, Clause, Lorraine and Laias. Clause is the main Tank while Morrah is a sub-DPS. My Clause's performance is great when it comes to PvP, for he can stun a whole area for my Lorraine to cast her skills for the kill, as well as Morrah as a follow-up CC chain when stunned by Clause. Clause alone can be annoying in PVP if timed and geared well.

5. Gamplay likewise is awesome! He is a solid tank for me in my HELL mode expeditions and farming. There is no problem on my team for he has a great set of skills for me to exploit. His 5s stun, he reduces damages, a skill CD reset and a good DAMAGE overall.

6. Skill set order for me is always S2>S1>S3 or S1>S2>S3.

The first set is for reducing the enemies damage for certain amount of time as well as a skill-canceler which has a low mana cost(it has a knock back).
    T
    he second set is for stunning your enemies at the start of the fight, this one of the best CC you have because it's only 2 mana crystals.

|HEROES THAT CAN SYNCHRONIZE WITH CLAUSE|

In my opinion? I think any team set-up can use Clause, so yeah...Everyone can use Clause as it is in this build too...

|HEROES THAT CAN COUNTER CLAUSE|

Pretty much, those here that can silence him like Leo and Tanya.

Heroes that has MASSIVE M.DAMAGE.

Heroes with MASSIVE CC like Maria and Pavel.

And those heroes with MASSIVE CRIT DAMAGE, Rodina...(sometimes she hurts, but yeah she really hurts)

Note: I'm always active, but I reply within hours, because of IRL duties and stuff, feel free to PM me or comment down your needs/ideas/suggestions!

Cheers!

Credits to: http://www.kingsraid.wiki
    For images and other information.

and

https://maskofgoblin.com

If you have any request feel free to comment down or message me for what guide I should do next!

THANK YOU FOR READING!

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
  2. TheGreatWall

3. TheGreatWall

ALMOST DONE! UPDATED~

4. Marihna

Marihna Active Member

*coughTableofContentscough*

TheGreatWall likes this.
  5. TheGreatWall

Wuuuut~ @Marihna

6. TheGreatWall

Clause is finally done!

T1-T5 Perks explained.
    Questions about the build.
    Counters and Sync heroes.

THANK YOU!

Now working on DEMIA~

7. TheGreatWall

For those who are wondering why I'm not active...doing a review for my License Examination~ it will be on September 24, 2017 Sunday....

Will be back after the exam! Thank you! I promise to finish Demia and Ricardo's guide in instant! :)

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
  8. TheGreatWall

~Re-adjusted the Guide Pattern~

9. Kynardn

Kynardn New Member

Still use 2 tank?

TheGreatWall likes this.
  10. TheGreatWall

Yes, I do :)

Kynardn likes this.
  11. Dethlaff

Dethlaff New Member

On his tc 4 skill which perk reduce damage more? light or dark?

Guardian Shield
    DARK = Receives 25% P.DMG reduction for the duration

TheGreatWall likes this.
  12. TheGreatWall

Light for more chances of surviving (for whole team)
    Dark for anti-physical damage team.

13. Hellsayt

Hellsayt New Member

Hello, this is again I'm bothering you (@Хеллсайт) :)
    I decided to follow your build, took the right characters, now I have
    Lorraine (5 *)
    Laias (5 *)
    Claus (5 *)
    Priscilla (4 * ...)
    There was a question, the guide has been written for a long time (relatively ...) and I want to find out which Claus assembly you are using now? Can change something for the better? (especially interesting what perks the superiority of T1-5 you took (Claus, Priscilla))
    P.S. With a recent update, you start to look at Damia ... your opinion?

TheGreatWall likes this.
  14. TheGreatWall

I'm still using Clause, Demia on the other is on my other account...( I have 3 accounts with 3 different line up, so...XD )

T1 - T5 Transcendence for Clause would be:

T1 = HP Up = HP rises by 30%
    T2 = Depends on what you need, I took M.Block status resist. :)
    Experienced Fighter - Attacked targets take 20% more DMG. Does not stack.
    Fighting Spirit - Mana Recovery upon taking hits is increased by 100%.
    Battle Cry - Increase entire party's HP by 15%. Does not stack.
    Magic Shield - Magic Block Rate increases by 30% and Status Effect Resist rises by 30%.

T3 = FOURTH SKILL: Vow of Knights (either the two)
    LIGHT = Casting time is great boosted. (you can greatly spam this with if you always block)
    DARK = Reduce an additional 10% of attack.

or SECOND SKILL: Shield Strike = Dark = Stuns enemy for 1s.

T4 = FIRST SKILL: Ground Cut (either of these)

DARK = In exchange for 1 additional Mana Cost, the skill has a 50% chance to draw the target in.

THIRD SKILL: Guardian Shield
    DARK = Receives 25% P.DMG reduction for the duration. (for pvp or strong for anti-Nyx, Selene and Rodina or Assassins)

T5 = Either of the two also
    LIGHT = ATK, DEF, HP+10% / P.Block + 200
    DARK = When an ally other than this hero is hit by an attack, increase all allies P.DEF by 20% and P.CRIT Resist by 20%. (10 sec Cooldown).

So, we're both using the same build :D Lorraine, Laias, Pricilla and Clause :D

Hellsayt likes this.
  15. Hellsayt

Hellsayt New Member

xD) is understandable, thanks) I asked because earlier you wrote that he had a "full tank", and here was written "Tank-DD" build, it became interesting to me and I wondered how do I build it? ... :)

It's difficult to choose T3, Stun 1sec / mana from the passive skill ...

P. Defense, OZ, Critical chance, Block ... So in fact? ...))

I now even think, and what's the first take in the Arena in a month, UW Lorraine / Klaus, as for me Klaus is more UW dependent ... Priscilla? .... hmm ....

Well, and one more ... Priscilla, Full Red Set / Hybrid with Black? (runes for mana no ... yes, stupid question in the absence of runes for mana ... but I had to ask ...: D)

TheGreatWall likes this.
  16. ipien

ipien New Member

Please make guide for philop...

TheGreatWall likes this.
  17. TheGreatWall

Full BD = instant Skill/Kill (that Reverse Polarity LOL ), Priscilla has a high based damage compared to other warriors (in terms of P.DMG) so yeah BD set is okay...but also you can get Full RD set or mixed for maximized damage.

You can use the T3 Stun effect, for it Cooldowns pretty damn fast because of your block.

Hellsayt likes this.
  18. TheGreatWall

I'll try to ask the other players here for Phillop...I don't use him yet thou haha

19. Hellsayt

Hellsayt New Member

Explain, if you know for sure please)

We do not quite understand the translation.
    Pricilla, T3 (1) increases during skill (2 skill) Critical damage (net?) By +80% (yes or no?) And if yes, then given the bonus of 4 passive skills (+ 40% CD) + T4 (2) 150%, damage from 1 skill will ... 270 +% (do not count outfit ..) when crying ?!
    Clarify please!
    (even more if you take T2 (1) ??) Which T2 do you have?

TheGreatWall likes this.
  20. TheGreatWall

I just answered what Dragon Gear you want for your Priscilla...in your previous question:

Priscilla's T3

Light = CRIT DMG boosted to 80% - There's no net...and both of Pricilla and whoever she buffs with Coordination gets 80% Critical damage.
    Dark = While activated, Priscilla's basic attack (auto-attacks or normal attacks) increases the enemies DAMAGE received by 15% more damage from all sources. This means that everyone in your team will deal an additional 15% more damage! Whether Physical or Magic attack type, whoever Priscilla hits will be bound to receive more damage.

Note: You must activate Coordination first.
    So, starting with T2 I took "Opportune Strike" this gives Priscilla 150% Critical Chance and 30% Critical Damage, then if you're going to use "Coordination" Light, both Priscilla and the hero she buffs gets 80% Critical damage, then you have her Passive Skill "Weapon Mastery" that gives her 40% more Critical Damage, plus you get T4 "Vital Strike" which makes your 1st skill deal 120% Critical Damage! and yes 30% + 80% + 40% + 120% = 270% Critical Damage for Priscilla(she is the only one who will receive 120% Crit.DMG).

Summary:

T2 = "Opportune Strike" this gives Priscilla 150% Critical Chance and 30% Critical Damage.
    T3 = "Coordination" Light, both Priscilla and the hero she buffs gets 80% Critical damage.
    T4 = "Vital Strike" Dark, which makes your 1st skill deal 120% Critical Damage
    Passive = "Weapon Mastery" that gives her 40% more Critical Damage when skill is maxed.

Total Critical Damage is = 270% that is correct.

Venturo999 and Hellsayt like this.