1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

[In-Depth Guide] Clause - Front-Tanking-DPS !

Discussion in 'Guides & Hero Builds' started by TheGreatWall, Aug 31, 2017.

1. T4ke

T4ke New Member

anyone got a demonstration of this build? I kinda sceptical about the fact that you have to lower his HP to under 35%. That's kinda difficult to manage because of the healing mechanics in this game.

2. boltpride951

boltpride951 Member

I tried it but didn't like the performance. The best thing was that the part about Clause/Kassel duo does instantly knock down the RD. I was doing this at RD75 w/ Frey/Roi/Kassel/Clause without any problems. Any other dragon raid that combo didn't work. I was using the RD gear x4 w/ earrings as suggested. Outside of RD, that build doesn't work. He doesn't have the tankiness or the dps to be sufficient. There's more dps with my Sonia and my Phillop. I do use him as my main tank in BD70 w/ IDx4 and gear options of HP/Block/Pdef/Mdef w/ whatever magic block I can get him in. I do put an emphasis on the pblock and mblock as it helps a lot. Blue ring for the jewelry. I can't solo RD80 yet though.

3. T4ke

T4ke New Member

Thx for the reply. Guess I wasn't wrong with my suspicion. Seems to be a somewhat gimped build for people who have a obsession for Clause.

4. Feras

Feras New Member

I got confused about his TC perks @~@ Can you explain it again or at least post a picture of his transcendence, please?

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
  5. Feras

Feras New Member

Hi again;

I'm half following your build, and I equipped on him two frost gears and two poison gears with Crit/P.Def/Block/HP options. For runes, I put 1 P.Toughness, 1 M.Toughness and 1 P.Block on his UW. Armor: P.Block. Secondary: MP Recovery/DMG. For enchantments, P.Block on two gears and M.Block on the other 2 gears. I haven't got a good artifact for him yet, but I'm still trying my best to get Madame's Bronze Mirrors for him.

I'll be grateful if you recommend me TC perks for PvE and PvP (I unlocked two pages for that); and please do tell me if I'm building him wrong.

Note: My main team is Clause, Chase, Gladi (I'm using Tanya atm till I get Gladi's UW) and Mediana.

Thanks in advance. ^-^

6. TeemoOnDuty

TeemoOnDuty New Member

I have a question, I just picked him up recently cuz I want a pdmg team. I am using tequila, rodina, medianna, and Clause. Would this build work as I only have 1 tank?

7. TeemoOnDuty

TeemoOnDuty New Member

8. Zanel

Zanel New Member

Is this kit is still usedful ? i have interest to buite clause with this tank dps kit but out side of this forum people said go all defensive is better so what do you think about this?

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
  9. Karugaya

Karugaya New Member

When you combine Clause's P. Def up skill on team with a Def->Atk. Theo build? ("-)