1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

[In-Depth Guide] Demia, The Great Wall of Defense!

Discussion in 'Guides & Hero Builds' started by TheGreatWall, Sep 4, 2017.

1. TheGreatWall

TheGreatWall Well-Known Member

It does work well with her, but the shield is strong if she has damage...Demia relies on her P.Def and Block not ATK so it will just get depleted instantly once it PROCs. That's the downside of this artifact. Unless you're in PvP and your Enemy line up is all M.dmg like Morrah, Jane, Aisha etc.

2. TheGreatWall

3. Elcrest

Elcrest Active Member

As a Demia user might argue that now due to 3rd skill re-work Demia needs a protection from being interrupted.

Thus Poison Dragon set. And loads of CC resist.

4. AxelZero

AxelZero Member

hello im a new player and i played for one month already. im thinking to build demia and focus on her cuz i like the character design. you think with a non uw but well geared t5 demia shud be able to clear most content? since from what i learn is i need to clear royal vault. tod and toc as high as possible.

right now im running morrah as a tank (she has uw) and im currently on 39 royal vault, tod 24 and toc 60. thanks in advance :)

5. Elcrest

Elcrest Active Member

I used Demia as my tank to clear pve content. She rivals with Clause for phy.def buff but I still prefer Demia.
    Her ph.def buff is passive. And she is like a wall XD

She does not need uw. Well geared Demia is enough.

P.S. For the mentioned above content you'd also want to have CCer like Maria (Pavel or Lorraine).

6. AxelZero

AxelZero Member

many thanks for the reply :) i do have pavel but no uw. lorraine i don't have the hero but i got the uw lol

my team at the moment are

morrah frey artemia and tanya

basically i dont follow meta just wanna go with my most liked heroes :D

its a good thing that demia and laias are my favourite cuz it is said on the guide that they synch well together

7. Elcrest

Elcrest Active Member

Yes! Laias and Demia goes really well together. They offer great protection for your team with their passives.

You can clear all the content with Demia - Tanya - Artemia - Laias. It's a hybrid team, but you have the damage and AoE in Artemia. If you struggle you will switch Tanya for Pavel for CC.

Demia - Tanya - Scarlet - Laias is a trending pvp team and a pretty good one.

8. AxelZero

AxelZero Member

thanks you very much for all the answer. hope it will be helpful for other new players who wants to play demia but still confused because of the meta

9. TheGreatWall

10. Yoon

Yoon Member

so what is best in slot for Artifact

TheGreatWall likes this.
  11. TheGreatWall

Madame's Mirror
    Ancient Mask
    Lonely Pumpkin

Those are my best bet~

12. Shisimona

Shisimona New Member

So, I have a question. I'm currently using HP/Block/P.Def/M.Def with 2 set ID and PD. She's basically unstoppable but now with the recent substat changes, you can get Def which increases both M and P and Block which now also increases both M and P. Or maybe it did both before, and didn't notice. But how that stats are now, would going with HP/Block/Def/CC resist or Crit Resist be much better? Or even 2 pieces of gear with CC resist and 2 with Crit Resist for 4 set ID or maybe 3 with CC resist and 1 with crit resist if you go with ID and PD to balance it out a bit. Either or, I think she just became even more annoying to kill. But who knows, I could also be wrong on how it works.