1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Laias Alternate

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by boltpride951, Jan 11, 2018.

1. boltpride951

boltpride951 Member

Hey everyone. I'm really loving this game but am fairly new. 3 weeks. I have a team of Laias, Epis, Artemia, and Ricardo as my main with Gau and Demia as backups. Was thinking of trying a new healer and was considering Kaulah but I have Rephy's UW. Should I make a switch or simply stay with this team and keep progressing? I do have the UW for Epis and Artemia.

2. Ninetale3

Ninetale3 Active Member

Imo, Frey is laias' real alternative. They both have alternate kits of the same style. Laias brings extra fortification, multi heal, and a single shield whereas frey brings the options of a multi-shield, a single heal, and offense boost depending on perks. The only major difference is on skill three with a six-second blind vs a knockdown and mana boosting.

Rephy has some interesting stuff. He's pretty good if you want a pick that isn't used often.

Otherwise, Bauduin is a good option. He is not a top class healer but he can get the job done here since epis can sustain herself and ricardo make the team somewhat hard to down.

boltpride951 likes this.
  3. Benevolence

Benevolence Active Member

Any particular reason for switching? Cuz if not, I really don't see any reason to switch, as switching will definitely hinder your game progress. Laias is one of the most versatile healers in KR even without her UW, and well Epis and Artemia are currently sitting on the top tier chart of magic dps. Ricardo and Demia will protect your team quite well (although both are rather sub-optimal in PVE adventure), and Gau is terrific in any raid/boss battle.

I do recommend that you stick to your current team and keep leveling them up until 80. Once your main team reaches lv80 it will be easier for you to raise up new heroes, because you can then farm hell stages (deluxe exp pots + essence + gold) and dragon raid (T7 dragon gears).

4. MBH

MBH New Member

Absolutely frey if u want another healer, have rephys uw doesnt mean that u should get her/him

5. boltpride951

boltpride951 Member

Was really considering it because I've ran a few dragon raids with a friend that had Kaula and I really liked the way his heals worked.