1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Leveling fast

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Gobi, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Gobi

Gobi New Member

Hi expert,

I need suggestion for what team comp should I use for fastest leveling up.
    Luna 80 T3
    Morrah 80 T2
    Priscilla 80 T2
    Kaulah 80 T2
    Epis 80 T2
    Artemia 71 T2
    Maria 64 T1
    Frey 64 T1
    Theo 51 T1
    Jane 51 T1
    Clause 51 5*
    Nyx 51 5*
    Mediana 51 5*

I want to make all hero reach 80 yet in the fastest way in asc sequence. So what team should I use? I usually farm in 1-8 hell mode by using three 80 hero and 1 dummy hero, but its very slow.

And also idk how to leveling my jane and clause, due to low level tanker (front heroes). Can somebody give me suggestion?

Thanks for your advise.
    Gobi

2. MoonlitSword

MoonlitSword Active Member

Okay, have you tried doing Chapter 7 Hell yet? If so, are you able to do it? If you cannot do Chapter 7 Hell yet then I advise you to make that your next goal instead of leveling up the others. You have the necessary heroes to do it but you most likely lack the equipment to support such an endeavor.

As for your EXP problem, you may have forgotten that you can store EXP into pots and use it to level up low level characters. I usually use pots on characters until they are 71 and then equip them with the best possible equipment and swap that hero out with one on my main team. This way I am farming for both Gold and Exp.

A team consisting of:
    • Morrah
    • Luna
    • Epis
    • Kaulah
    is perfectly fine. In Chapter 7, DPS is much more important than CC. As long as your tank can survive and does not die, you will clear Chapter 7 Hell. If you want though, you can replace Luna with Priscilla.

3. Gobi

Gobi New Member

Thanks for your reply.
    Yes you're right I can't finish ch 7 hell yet..
    So how to fill up my pots right now? Use 4 hero lv 80 with all of them using pots?

Thanks again for your advise.

4. Elcrest

Elcrest Active Member

Fastest lvl up is

- Hot time, 7 day booster, hour exp booster
    - Hell conquests from each chapter
    - Use 1 re charge on each conquest (100x6, 600 rubies)
    - Use tank + 2 dps (all without bottles) + dummy of back-position heroes (like healer or Luna/Yanne/Lewisia) with bottle
    - Loot booster for more battles drop
    - Enjoy

You can run even 3 dps for conquests. Maybe CCer for ch5 as assassin may go to back line.

For exp grinding outside hot time - Chapter 7 hell 7-4. And everyone on deluxe bottles.

If you can't clear Ch 7 hell your best bet is 6-8, 6-21 hell.

Gobi likes this.
  5. kenshinsh

kenshinsh New Member

few things, if you can clear chap 7 hell, you only need one tanky dps to carry 3 chars for powerleveling, best way to level up quick is us exp pots to get the frontliners to lv 71, have proper tank gear for the chars and you can go 1 dps carry, 3 leach easy, its even possible in chap 7 hell, currently doing chap 7 hell 2 and 4 with 1 dps carry ( theo t5, 2* uw) rest are all leaches, chap 7 hard is better for exp/stam, but chap 7 hell is best for gold/loot/matts per stam

Gobi likes this.
  6. Gobi

Gobi New Member

Thanks for your detail answer!!! I am trying as your suggestion :D

7. Gobi

Gobi New Member

Very informative!!! Right now I am use priscilla as my theo still not 80 yet, and will try to subtitute after reach 80. Feel that my priscilla is too weak to be as dps carry, bcs Idk how to build her eq, as now I build with full atk and crit hahaha

8. kenshinsh

kenshinsh New Member

the method i described is probably not the fastest way to get exp ( you can get faster using deluxe exp bottles, 3 carries and they probably clear faster, chap 7-4 hard is more stam/exp efficient then chap 7-4 hell, but grinding hell 7-4 is way more efficient overall once you consider loot drop and gold drop into the equation, especially with all the other additional things you will get. my usual setup is 1 healer, 1 dps, theo, 1 tank, setup can vary thou, the tank is mainly there just to take the blunt of the cc's off theo and the healer is to keep everyone alive ( theo doesn't actually need the healer all that much with good life leech but he might get in trouble if cced to much) i'll put exp pots on theo if i have them available. I liek this method since i have many heros and would like to max level them all, also its quite efficient since i'm leveling at farming gold/ exp pots/ awaken matts at the same time, plus the whole setup can be put on full auto, just i just put it on auto and come back in a few hours