1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Morrah/Magic Team

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Teayong, May 15, 2018 at 10:37 AM.

1. Teayong

Teayong New Member

Hey,
    I'm currently trying to get a magic team, but I'm not sure who to use. Obviously I need UW's, transcendence and gear, but this is more a question of which heros to use so that the team works once they have all that.
    I already have Morrah+ UW, so I'm wondering what to pair with her ?
    for dps/sub e.g Viska for dmg amp and a dps like Aisha
    or maybe Theo + xx ?
    If I were to use Aisha, I probably need some mana from priest, so either Laias or Rephy right ?
    Also, does Frey fit in there somewhere ?
    I know this is a somewhat vague way to ask, I just want some ideas for possible teams etc.

Thank you ~

2. KnockOnDood

KnockOnDood New Member

Frey can work very nicely with Aisha as Frey can give CC immunity while Aisha's firing her LAZZEERRR (ahem, pardon me). Personally I'd pick Frey

Rephy's mana regeneration isn't as big as some may think, and he provides no shields from CC, and Laias' CC shield is kinda random, so it shouldn't really be something to rely on (on the other hand, her mana regen is super useful, and better than rephy's imo)

Morrah+Theo = A lot of DPS (You'll need some CC to balance it out unless you're a madman and just want more dps)
    Morrah+Viska = A lot more CC, and amp/debuff/shred (You'll need another dps in order to maximize on that amp/shred.)

3. Imgran

Imgran New Member

Give some thought to Shea, she's also got mana battery properties with her S2, and the slow trickle in effect of her mana charge skill plays very well with Aisha's S2. She's also got the same kind of slow, continuous heal that Kaulah has, which provides some protection against DPS spikes.]

I have made great use of a Shea-Aisha-Oddy-Morrah team. Oddy helps teams with long cooldowns and is capable of being useful as both a subDPS and a CCer, and is especially effective with his S3 when paired with a mana battery. Oddy also helps deal with the ridiculously long cooldown on Shae's skills

Timed properly, Oddy's s3 can give you another shot at Aisha's layzor very quickly after the first one. And in most situations, 2 laser blasts from Aisha is more than enough to soften up what you're facing.