1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Advice for 5 star starter ticket

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by AkashicRec, May 15, 2018.

1. AkashicRec

AkashicRec New Member

so im pretty new in the game and currently have frey,artemia,priscilla,and clause (all are 5 star with no UW) as my main team and i also have epis and maria (also sonia in the inn)

im currently in chapter 6 and i have my 5 star starter ticket who should i get??
    should i get :
    -jane to change clause (i heard she is bad at the end game tho)
    -laias to change frey
    -get aisha bcs i heard artemia is bad at the end game
    -or is there a better choice then this?

Last edited: May 15, 2018
  2. Rhawiel

Rhawiel Member

Laias will help you survive alot.

3. KnockOnDood

KnockOnDood New Member

If you ever get Frey's UW, get Aisha. Frey becomes a great healer once she gets her UW (and an even better one if you get her UT). But if you won't get her UW, get Laias, she's more reliable for survivability.

You can keep Artemia; although she isn't as good as other heroes in end game, she isn't THAT BAD that she literally can't do anything. (What makes her bad is just the lack of single target dps, and that there are other's that can do better at... well single target dps). Also Aisha needs her UW to really do some insane dmg

You can swap out Clause for someone like Sonia, and Morrah (Jane is also a possibility. She isn't as abysmal as others may say she is),

4. Imgran

Imgran Member

If you're going to keep using Frey and Clause, I recommend replacing Priscilla with single target DPS master. You have a few options, my favorite is Selene. Either I got really really lucky building her or Selene is one of the best single target DPS out there, she's miles ahead of my other DPS.

One thing I notice with that group is that you really don't have the ability to easily penetrate an opposing formation and do damage behind the lines. Clause is one of the best pure defensive tanks in the game, he can take a ton of physical punishment, even against a large mob, especially with Frey as the healer. But the existence of another melee warrior combined with his mediocre DPS means you're not taking full advantage of this.