1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Need advice on T8 gear tickets for Epis.

Discussion in 'Gear & Runes' started by Chinaboy, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Chinaboy

Chinaboy New Member

I got 11 T8 tickets from forge and since we can get the same stats on 1 gear now which 2 stats should I choose? 2 Att? I got Jane, Annete and Lew too advice welcome for these heroes. Jane I want to build tanky.

2. Reno_Tarshil

Reno_Tarshil New Member

For Epis, I'd do 1 with 2 atk, 1 with 2 atk spd, 1 with 2 crit/mp recov atk and 1 with 2 crit dmg.

For the third one it's based on whether you pick red dragon or black dragon for her, if red get the mp atk, if black get the crit.

For annette, I went with atk/atk spd as my 2 options on all black dragon gear

Idk about lewisia or jane, I've only built clause and morrah.

Edit: Oh, since you have so many tickets, I should mention before you invest your tickets across your heroes, to focus on Epis and making sure the 2 stats you can't pick aren't too terrible.

Ideally, you want the gear to have at least 3 dps stats with the 4th being optional for reforging. So you may have to spend more tickets for Epis before you move onto the others if you want.

Hope this helps.