1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Need some advice for a viable team in PvE

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by PhenlKs, Mar 12, 2018.

1. PhenlKs

PhenlKs New Member

Hello everyone,

I started KR a week ago and I'm stuck at 5-19 in easy and i have to farm a bit i think... but before spending 3 days in UD for a hero i'd like some advices for a team ^^

Currently I have :
    4* Jane lvl 49 (UW) -> spent my 3* ticket for her cuz i read that she's a must have for a magical team and she's cute x) (i'm currently xp her)
    4* Epis lvl 52 -> spent my 2* ticket for her after seeing her personality in chap 4.. a crush maybe
    4* Cleo lvl 52
    4* Frey lvl 52

And in addition:
    4* Kasel lvl 51
    2* Klause lvl 20

What should I go for with the Inn and the 5* ticket i'll get in the week ? I play mostly for the PvE and the story btw ^^
    I thought about Artemis instead of Cleo or maybe Maria dunno..

Sorry for the approximative english and thanks for the help !! :)

2. Faithinlife

Faithinlife Member

Replacing Cleo with Artemia or Maria will work as either provides CC & Dmg to help along with story mode.

Focus on Lvling & Awakening Epis first to boost ur dmg & lvl them up.

Essentially you would want to lvl your characters in this sequence Main Dmg > Sub Dmg > Tank/Healer.

Sidenote, if you can get Laias/Rephy/Kaulah from Inn to replace Frey (Unless you have her UW or u really like her alot), it might help with clearing story mode early. Note that Frey is good for later stages too, just that her single heal seems insufficient for early stages.

3. Geardagas

Geardagas Active Member

Frey is very good endgame, her shields can negate a strong attack that would otherwise wipe your team. She's great in dragon raids and some hard guild raids.

Cleo isn't good. She's definitely the best girl but her dps is laughably low compared to everyone else, even in aoe situations, which is where she's supposed to be good. You'll want to replace her asap with Maria or Artemia.

Kasel is just a meme, he's one of the worst heroes in the game. Clause on the other hand is one of the best knights in the game, definitely the best physical knight. With clause it is easy to time out some guild raids and world boss.

Jane is a good Frontline hero but honestly there are better. Most people tend to replace her at endgame, usually with sonia.

One final note you shouldn't forget: you need eight heroes for world boss and solo dragon raids. Try to think of four more heroes to compliment your main four while you are moving through the content.

4. PhenlKs

PhenlKs New Member

Thank you for your advices ! Just a last one, considering I'll go for Frey/Laias - Epis - Jane, which one is the best between Maria and Artemia ? I already have some CC with Jane and the healer but is it enough ? My understanding is that Maria have a lot of CC but lack DMG, is Epis enough then ?

5. Faithinlife

Faithinlife Member

From what i understand, Maria dmg has been buff abit, with her UW. Personally i prefer Artemia, gotten her since i started the game 4mths ago and never looked back since. With her UW, she provides AOE CC with S3 & substantial dmg. In my case, i actually used her as my main DPS alongside Arch n it got me thru most content till Chapter 6 hell. Epis if invested enuff, should provide ample dmg thou. So just choose whoever you like.