1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

New player- gear and progression help!

Discussion in 'Gear & Runes' started by nanoko, May 3, 2018.

1. nanoko

nanoko New Member

I'm currently 1 week into this amazing game and looking for some help!

Current setup:
    T1 Nyx 71 - 1*UW (full t6 legs)
    T1 Clause 65 - (full t5 legs)
    T1 Priscilla 61 -(full t5 legs)
    5* frey 61 - (full t5 legs)

Currently farming Ch6-10 hard (unable to do any hell atm) - should i be going into BD70+ for my Nyx, OR gear everyone to T6? if so do i farm ancients in CH, or do i farm lvl60+ dragons?

Thanks

2. Imgran

Imgran Member

It looks like your party is heavily dependent on Nyx right now. That said, I'm going to suggest something you didn't mention -- focus training your healer. An underequipped Nyx as your only hero isn't going to make you a welcome sight in dragon teams. Nyx ain't bad, but if he's the only thing you're bringing to the table, and he's at a lowish level with less than ideal gear, you're going to be leeching, and that's not a good feeling.

On the other hand a good Frey is always a welcome sight in group battles. Her defensive shield is always a great asset, especially if you can learn to time it. Even a 5 star or T1 Frey can be a useful asset in level 70 dragon raids if her owner knows what they're doing with the S2. Stay away from the S3 and Frey can punch way above her weight as a boss-fight healer.

Because my team is also still pretty weak, I've focused on developing my healers. I tend to bring Kaulah and my best DPS (Selene) to dragon fights, and I am starting to be able to carry my weight outside of heals, but until I do, bringing the health and buffs, which are less level-and-equipment dependent than offensive skills, as well as Kaulah's ability to maul a CC bar, still makes me a useful teammate. Or so I hope :p

Something to think about if you go into team-effort fights.