1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

New player on Day 5

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Orion434, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Orion434

Orion434 New Member

I just joined the game and the community just 5 days ago, I'm on the America server and I think I might have lucked out for a new player. My team is just the Kasel + Cleo + Frey + Epis which I've been reading is a really good unit and choice for the 2* Hero selection. I have 2 Unique Weapons for Kasel and Frey and my team is ~ lv 56. I have spent a little, just the 1st starter pack and I've managed to use up all my stamina for the 1st time yesterday!

I used my gold poorly ( awakening garbage equipment that I later just grinned, new player syndrome ) but I decided to just keep with my 1st account, I cleared 5-21 with a 4* Team on Auto Battle so I'm probably doing something right. I read that investing in Kasel's UW is ill-advised, but for a new user what else would I invest in?

Looking for a good Guild to help me along the way on the America Server, basically available to do Raids after 3pm EST. Send me a message, Orion434.

TheGreatWall and Elevanth like this.
  2. TheGreatWall

TheGreatWall Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum mate ;) Feel free to ask me and other mod her for anything you need to know ;)

Join the discord to if you like ;)