1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Newcomer to the world of KR

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mysticrune, Dec 25, 2017.

1. Mysticrune

Mysticrune New Member

Hey and merry Christmas everyone!

Hope santa was good to you all this year :p ... (and hopefully you were good to yourselves too ) Name's Jason or MysticRune (IGN) I am still new to KR and slowly building my team I am always on daily checking on new prizes and building up my ideal team... So far I am team level 12 and have a decent set up though I cant wait to get Artemia and Theo .... however for now i got Baudoin and Annette as a good team so far with Cleo and Kaser but I am enjoying the game for what its worth.. I am always looking for new friends and people to play with and any guides or advice is always welcomed :) I am NA based and do play daily :)

Hope to join the adventures with you all soon enough in the raids and other group content

TheGreatWall likes this.
  2. Delphiki

Delphiki Active Member

Keep on keepin on. The community can be quiet at times and I would especially have some patience over this next 1-2 weeks til people settle back into their schedule. There is a lot of good information out there though in blog posts and early player guides so I hope you have a comfortable entry.

3. TheGreatWall

TheGreatWall Well-Known Member

Welcome welcome! :D

Happy Holidays too!