1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Opening up Hell Mode is rather unfair toward Phy teams

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by andreicde, Nov 11, 2017.

1. andreicde

andreicde New Member

Hey guys.

I just have to blow off some steam, since it is annoying how 6-21 blocks Hell Mode with almost physical immune protection. I run a Miruru/Luna/Kasel/Laias team and have been working on both Luna and Kasel. Luckly I only have to raise Luna to 71 and equip her the BD gear that I have for her, but I still find the barrier unfair if someone ends up with a full physical team.

I understand some people said that if you cannot do 6-21 you should not attempt Hell anyway, but in the same time this shows a certain bias toward magic teams.

2. Aria Hann

Aria Hann Moderator Staff Member

Yeah it's pretty obvious that this game has a bias towards M.DMG teams, lol. I read somewhere that a magical team will let you finish the entirety of story mode but a physical team will not. I guess that stage is the reason why.

Though even if I can easily clear 6-21 Hard and go as far as 7-3 Easy, I still can't do 1-1 Hell mode so don't feel like you're missing out on a lot haha

3. Drekrim

Drekrim Member

So I know it seems weird but Chapter 6 is actually considered by most to be the easiest of all the Hell difficulty. I thought I'd never be able to do hell until I heard this and switched chapters. Next thing I know I'm auto-farming Chap 6-1 through 6-3 on Hell. Also you can try skipping to Chap 1-8 Hell. The enemies don't have any crazy mechanics to them and they don't hop around making it easier to group them up on your tank.

Aria Hann likes this.
  4. Aria Hann

Thanks, I'll try this! Seems kinda broken though I mean logically 1-1 should be the easiest but I guess I'll never understand Vespa's logic ^^;;

5. Drekrim

Drekrim Member

It's just because of the way the AI for those mobs work coupled with the new mechanics added in hell that makes them harder. Kind of like how I can auto farm 7-2 and 7-4 Hell but can't complete 7-1 Hell still

Aria Hann likes this.
  6. OptimisticPessimist

OptimisticPessimist Member

:eek: Hell mode sounds evil. I'm not going on to Chapter 6 until I get all my T5 equipment maxed out. Think that will be when I hit level 70.

7. Aria Hann

I finished Chapter 6 with like, early 60s and even 55+ characters only. 6 is pretty easy imo haha you'll be fine I think

OptimisticPessimist likes this.
  8. OptimisticPessimist

OptimisticPessimist Member

Thanks for the courage boost! I'll try it when I've time to go thru all the cutscenes at one go... Hell mode here I come!!!

Aria Hann likes this.
  9. andreicde

andreicde New Member

The problem is, it really depends of the builds. I run 2 Phy , 1 magic and 1 healer. At 66 it does not mean squat because my Phy guys deal no damage when 6-21 boss has the shield and my magic guy does not have adequate gear to deal all the damage fast yet. My guildie that went full 4 magic guys on his team for instance did it at 62 and he has been farming hell ever since.

10. Aria Hann

Hmmm yeah you're right. I don't really remember 6-21 much because I don't pay attention but if it puts its shield up that must mean it's CC-able and if you're having a problem with that maybe try to time your CCs well first? Or you might not have enough CC at all. It's kind of the same banana with Chapter 5 only it's physical.