1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

[Patch Note] 8th March 2018

Discussion in 'Game Notices' started by XiongZi, Mar 8, 2018.

1. XiongZi

XiongZi Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

Greetings, Raiders
    This is GM Orvel.

Here comes the patch note for today’s update!
    Please refer to the details below.

* Please be aware that all screenshots were taken from the test server.
    ================================================

[Notice]

We have officially confirmed iOS update delays from other games, that were updated on 7th – 8th March. The reason is unknown for the moment and it might also affect King’s Raid updates as well. For that reason, iOS users might not be able to login to the game if there is a delay on iOS Appstore today.

We will keep monitoring this issue, and we will try our best to provide another way for raiders to play the game.

We will try our best to finish the maintenance in time.

[Update Details]---------------------

[New Costumes]

▶ 2nd Frozen Costumes (8 Heroes)

[​IMG]

:: Ice Mercenary Gladi / Ice Sniper Dimael / Ice Assassin Mirianne / Ice Prince Kasel

[​IMG]

:: Wing of Northern Wind Naila / Ice Guardian Sonia / Snow Guardian Demia / Ice Princess Scarlet

- 2nd Frozen Costumes are added.
    - +1% Gold / EXP +2% upon wearing a costume

[Balance Patch]

▶ Scarlet
    “Her dominating skill will be nerfed. BUT! Ally Protection skills will be buffed as well”

[​IMG]

▶ Demia
    “Demia cannot neutralize the enemies easily. Demia’s battle control abilities will be adjusted.”

[​IMG]

▶ Ophelia
    “It will be much easier for a witch to tell the fortune. Her cards will be much more critical.”

[​IMG]

▶Dimael
    “Dimael is no longer a weak Dark Elf. With his Unique Weapon, his overall DMG will rise.”

[​IMG]

▶ Selene
    “Selene is a Pure Dealer. With her Unique Weapon, her attributes will be much more powerful.”

[​IMG]

▶ Reina
    “Reina was one the beneficiary of the Autopatch. Now she knows she is a Pure Dealer. Her attributes will be stronger.”

[​IMG]

▶ Pavel
    “Pavel’s Frost won’t be removed anymore. You can deduct CC gauge much more easily.”

[​IMG]

▶ Morrah
    “Morrah does not trigger lag issues anymore. Morrah’s flame will be still stronger.”

[​IMG]

▶ Ricardo
    “Old soldiers never die, they don’t even fade away. Ricardo does not choose to die.”

[​IMG]

▶ Gladi
    “Gladi’s punch will be nerfed a bit. But! His punches still ignore the DEF!”

[​IMG]

▶ Cross Pumpkin Head

[​IMG]

[New Content]

▶ Guide System has been added

- King’s Raid Guide system has been added where you can find basic terms and strategies.
    - You can read the Guides by clicking [Question Mark] while playing the game.
    - Click Misc. Menu on the upper right side of the game screen.

[​IMG]

▶ Hard Raid Single Mode
    :: Content has been added where you can acquire Enchant Scrolls other than Party Plays.

[​IMG]

- You can set your deck of heroes into [Main Team] & [Sub Team] in Hard Raid Single Mode.
    - Single Mode is much easier than Party Mode
    - You can obtain ‘Legendary Enchant Scroll’ with a low chance upon clearing.

[Content Revamps]

▶ Enchant Scroll Acquisition Revamps
    “Raiders who cannot challenge Hard Raids also can acquire Legendary Enchant Scrolls.”
    - Along with Hard Raid Single Mode, the method of acquiring Enchant Scrolls will be revamped.
    - You will be able to obtain ‘Legendary Enchant Scroll’ in Hard Raid Mode & Hard Raid Single Mode.
    - You can also acquire Legendary Enchant Scrolls in Lv.75 Normal Raids.
    :: Please be aware that you CANNOT acquire Legendary Enchant Scrolls other Normal Raids
    - You will be able to obtain Scrolls individually. (No bidding)
    - You can purchase ‘Legendary Enchant Box’, which contains Legendary Enchant Scrolls in the Forge.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:: You can craft higher level Enchant Scrolls with lower level Enchant Scrolls

▶ Hard Raid Party Mode Revamps

“Previous Hard Raid Party Mode became way easier through the balance patch. Many raiders thought this party play also became pretty boring. However, through the update, it will be much harder than before. Now raiders can challenge much harder Party Mode. Oh! Also there will be more rewards too!”

- Hard Raid Party Mode will be much harder than before
    - In Hard Raid Party Mode, you will have much higher chance to obtain Legendary Enchant Scroll.

▶ NPC Recruit System Revamps
    “Anyone will be able to get NPC heroes if you have enough time and currency.”
    - New NPC Kinship Present Boxes are added.
    - You can purchase NPC Kinship Present Boxes by using Raid Points in the Forge Shop.

[​IMG]

- You can purchase new NPC Kinship rate Present Box in the Forge Shop.

[​IMG]

[PLEASE READ!!]
    - You will NO LONGER be able to acquire NPC Kinship Materials (Thread/Cloth) by grinding items.
    :: But materials in your Inventory are SAFE! You still can use them for crafting.

[Other Revamps & Adjustments]

▶ New User Attendance Board Revamps
    - [New User 5 Day / 7 Day Attendance] will be replaced with [New User 15 Days Attendance]
    - If you are in the middle of 5 Day / 7 Day attendance, you will start receiving renewed attendance rewards

[PLEASE READ!]
    - ONLY New Users are eligible for the renewed attendance rewards
    - Old Raiders CANNOT receive renewed rewards.

[​IMG]

▶Return User Attendance Board Revamps
    - [Return User 5 Day Attendance] will be replaced with [New User 7 Day Attendance]
    - If you are in the middle of 5 Day attendance, you will start receiving renewed attendance rewards, starting from Day 1.

[​IMG]

▶ Tutorials have been added
    - Tutorials have been added to Hero’s Inn / Guild / Tower of Challenge / Tower of Ordeals / Raid.
    - You can check the details via tutorials

▶ Friend Request List Display Revamp
    - A system message will be displayed instead of a pop-up window upon sending/accepting/declining the request.

[​IMG]

▶ Friend Hero Info UI Revamps
    - You will be able to check costume information of your friend’s heroes
    - You will be able to check your friend’s hero transcendence perk info
    - Friend’s hero info window will be the same as your hero’s info window

▶ Portal Revamps
    - You will be teleported to the last stage you played upon using the portal to each chapter.
    - You will be teleported to the last stage upon using the portal to Upper Dungeons.

▶ Buff / Perk icon Display Revamps during the battle
    - Effect icons (That are displayed regardless of activation requirements: Transcendence Perk / Artifact effect icons) will be hidden during the battle

▶ Costume Graphics & Hero Modeling Revamps
    - A costume bug has been fixed where heroes’ skin was displayed as black upon equipping Beach Costumes in low-quality mode.
    :: Aisha, Cleo, Demia, Lorraine, Rodina, Selene, Naila, Tanya.
    - A costume bug has been fixed where Aisha’s 4-star costume ribbon was displayed in black
    - A costume bug has been fixed where Mitra’s 3-star costume had a lot more hairs than
    4 and 5 stars.

▶ Team EXP upon clearing Raids
    - You will be able to obtain Team Level EXP upon clearing Raids.

▶ Goblin Cannon Debuff Revamp
    - Goblin Cannon monster will be immune to all Debuff effects. (Map: 1-16 / 1-19 / 1-20)

▶ Hero Battle Position Adjustments
    - Cassandra's position has been adjusted from 'Middle' to 'Back'
    - Mirriane's position has been adjusted from 'Front' to 'Middle'

[Bug Fixes]

▶ Hard Mode Raid Skill Bug Fix
    - A bug has been fixed where Black Dragon was not casting ‘Dragon Fury’ skill on the 2nd Phase.
    - A bug has been fixed where all Hard Mode Dragons’ DMG was way too low or high in certain circumstances.

▶ Guild Skill Bug Fix
    - A bug has been fixed where Guild Skills were not applied in several circumstances.

▶ Cursed Ruby Flask Effect Bug Fix
    - A bug has been fixed where ‘Petrify’ effect was not dispelled even after moving on to the next wave.

▶ Sealed Chain of Ancient God (Artifact) Effect Bug Fix
    - A bug has been fixed where the Sealed Chain of Ancient God cast effect was delayed upon casting
    :: After the fix, the effect will be activated right upon casting.

▶ Hero Unique Weapon Effect Bug Fix
    - God’s Lamp, Kurulati (Rephy): Fixed a bug where some buff effects were not being dispelled with dispel skills.
    - Lightning Bolt, Legios (Theo): Fixed a bug where Lightning was being stacked while it was in ‘Lightning Bolt, Legios’ status.
    - Light of Judgment, Theoria (Ricardo): Fixed a bug where its duration and cooldown were automatically set to 10 sec.

▶ Hero Skill & Transcendence Perk Bug Fixes
    - Oddy’s Time Fracture [Dark]: A bug has been fixed where its effect was not activated.
    - Baudouin’s Spear of Light [Light]: A bug has been fixed where its effect was not activated.
    - Gladi’s Ultimate Punch (Skill 3): A bug has been fixed where the skill couldn’t give any DMG occasionally to big boss monsters
    - Epis’s Nightmare (Skill 2): Fixed a bug where its ‘Invulnerable’ effect was still activated even after moving.
    - Fixed a bug where Arch’s motions were displayed abnormally in some circumstances.
    - Laias’s ‘Blessing of the Water Dragon’ (Skill 4): Fixed a bug where the M.Crit Hit Resistance was displayed as % in the skill tooltip.

[Special Shop]

▶New Currency: Lua’s Token
    “Lua’s Token is a new currency, similar to Mileage Points.”
    - Purchasing with Cash: You will get ‘Lua’s Token’.
    - Purchasing with Rubies: You will get Mileage Points.

[Events]

▶ Upper Dungeon Double Entry Event Termination
    - As Upper Dungeon was revamped, ‘Upper Dungeon Double Entry Event’ (Weekend Event) will be terminated.

Thank you
    GM Orvel

Aria Hann likes this.
  2. XiongZi

Can we all just look at this 5 MILLION RUBIES tEST SERVER GAME TOO STRONG

3. Akiya

Akiya Member

Just came back from Plug and I already had too much cancer for a day. Why can't they chill?

Anyway, dem Kasel picture! HOLY MOLLY HE LOOKS SO COOL!! Scarlet looks good as well and Mirianne.... ehh... She looks... a bit.. like an alien //shot

4. Pandarend

Pandarend New Member

Hey is ios update still not avaiable?
    When i start the game its just keep telling me to update the game but when i go to app store no update avaiable

5. Skaara

Skaara New Member

Still not working for me and I'm still waiting for the update to appear in the apple store ;-)

6. Nanyu

Nanyu Active Member

I'm quite lost... Can someone, please, tell me how Scarlet and Demia are affected?

3 more seconds will affect that much? 100 less crit resist us that much? Those 200 crit resist at perk is usefull? Those 1.5sec of stun won't be a HUGE nerf?

1 mana more to Demia... This skill can affect her gameplay that much?

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  7. AxelZero

AxelZero Member

Im also curious. Why so much rage on plug forums lol. I really enjoyed my demia. Currently leveling her on ch 1 hell and she tanks just awesome

Also so excited to farm may and gladi now. Its awesome that newer players can obtain and habe a taste of those heroes after maybe 1 2 months farming? Since shop is limited weekly

8. Nanyu

Nanyu Active Member

Yes!!! I'm anxious to have a phys assassin. And doesn't seem he had a huge nerf... but again, I'm quite noob in this game, so I may be loosing something.

9. Akiya

Akiya Member

Dem extra mana woukd makes her skill cost 4 if you took the T-Perk, its kinda bad.

Well, we all know how chill and cool the Plug community is.

Rhawiel likes this.
  10. Nanyu

Nanyu Active Member

Anything that a Black Dragon could fix? I assume that she usually wear Blue Dragon... Laias then?

11. Akiya

Akiya Member

That could work with some pros and cons.

We can (almost) always find a way to counter a nerf, except for Gladi's Ultimate Punch. It's just too much.

12. Nanyu

Nanyu Active Member

Yeah... Even with all my limited knowledge of the game, that looks a huge punch

13. MagentaLunae

MagentaLunae Member

14. Pandarend

Pandarend New Member

Yeah
    Im still not getting the update dude
    Please vespa :(

15. XiongZi

If I read the patch note right the iOS update is delayed because of the App Store, not because of anything on Vespa's part.
    I wish you a speedy update --

16. akiratrungg

akiratrungg New Member

my god :)) finally have Sonia costume :))

i'm still waiting for update :(

17. Nanyu

Nanyu Active Member

I don't know if it is related, but another game was with the same issue today.

18. ryudo

ryudo New Member

i think the app store issues, my company app also got rejected today too
    normally i play on ipad, lucky my android phone still working lol