1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Purchase Decision Withdrawal issue. Please Help !!!

Discussion in 'Feature Requests & Bug Reports' started by Allenhwang, Oct 12, 2017 at 4:24 AM.

1. Allenhwang

Allenhwang New Member

Dear Vespa, I have had a problem regarding about the purchase decision withdrawal and sent an email to the email address given. I have received a reply from Vespa Customer Support after two days which told me to list down my details and provide in-game screenshots and I have replied the email and provided the requested details with the screenshots attached. However, I have been waiting for another 4-5 days but not yet received any reply. Hence, I have no choice but to post here because I know that the withdrawal only possible within 7 days. I hope the GM or any people in-chrg can help me to elevate the problem which I'm facing to the relevant department. As this thing is urgent, I would appreciate a reply asap. Thanks. I apologize in advance if my request has made any inconvenient.

2. XiongZi

XiongZi Active Member

This is a player-run forum, meaning there are no GMs nor Vespa staff here. You can try sending the email again to customer service along with a polite reminder of your situation though.

EDIT: Sorry, another thing. If you want a public social media place to address concerns like this, you should post it on their PLUG website instead.

3. Allenhwang

Allenhwang New Member

Thank you so much for informing me this. Unfortunately, I have resent the email for several times, but haven't received any reply yet so far. I will follow your suggestion by trying to post my situation to their official website. Hope to get their ans soon. Thanks again and Good day :)