1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about stat displaying

Discussion in 'General' started by Miuna, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Miuna

Miuna New Member

So quick question, do trans perks display on the stats screen.
    So take my Luna for example, she has 93% crit rate, if she also has the T.perk for 150 crit rate, does this 93% include that or does she technically have 108% crit rate?

Just wondering as some characters (most mine) have around 85-90% crit chance and a lot hold a perk offering crit rate, just wondering if i could gain a skill back and put it elsewhere whilst still maintaining a perfect crit rate.

Also, does the hero's base crit rate display in their stats page (i believe someone mentioned Archers have a 15% base crit rate)?

2. Nanyu

Nanyu Active Member

All perks only works in battle.

Base stats usually does show... I'm not ingame to see it now. Just look at different class and see if there is any difference.

3. XiongZi

XiongZi Moderator Staff Member

In battle, she will have 108% crit rate. The stats displayed on your hero screen are only the stats from your gear and base stats, so the effects from your transcendence perks are not shown, but they are activated during battle.
    Yes, the base stats are included.

So your Luna has 930 (93%) crit. In the stats page it should look something like this:
    Crit 930 (150 + 780) | 93%
    (Typed from memory so forgive me if it's wrong.)

The 150 is your base stat.

Miuna and Nanyu like this.
  4. Miuna

Miuna New Member

wow, thanks for the help here, really appreciate it, might be able to drop some crit on a lot of my characters and filter in a new stat now :D

5. Mikazuki

Mikazuki New Member

did the perks always added at last? for example, warrior's increase atk of half pdef, pdef (5000 + 10000) = 15000, so half 15000 or half 5000?, and atk, hp, and def perks, how you calculate that

6. XiongZi

XiongZi Moderator Staff Member

Perks are added last. If your base PDEF is 5000, and you get 10000 more from gear and other buffs, then it'll be half of 15000.

Nanyu likes this.