1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Scarlet PvP tank - stats discussion

Discussion in 'Hero Discussions' started by Nanyu, Mar 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Nanyu

Nanyu Active Member

Hi! Was wondering what I should do to get this done. I've made a sketch, but don't know if it'll work.

Aspd - the core to proc her passive and lifesteal
    P.def + M.def - obvious reasons (I guess)
    Lifesteal/CCresist - to keep some durability plus not getting cc'ed, she will keep up her auto stun.

Perks - ongoing (I'm just getting home, will edit later

Set - I'm really considering Blue and Green. A lot of characters build up around critical rate. The criteria resistance of the green can take it?

To keep her UW working (we need some damage to make the lifesteal worth it anyway) was thinking about 3x Mana/atk runes. For the rest of the equipment, all def stuffs.

The team I was planning would consist of Scarlet, Nyx, someone to dive the backline (Epis or Naila, still considering - Epis have nuke combos, but Naila has huge CC's to keep the backline busied) and Mediana.

Nothing else then projects. Atm: ScarletT1 UW1*, Nyx T2, Mediana T2, Epis

Thanks in advance!

2. boltpride951

boltpride951 Member

Take a look at the leaderboards and study their team comps. I've been doing that a lot as I currently am using Scarlet, Mediana, Laias, and Epis. What I see as the normal for Scarlet based on the leaderboards are core attributes of HP/PBlock/Pdef with the last spot being a mix of AtkSpd/Crit Resis/Mdef. I do see that almost all put the HP+20% rune on their primary armor with 4 pieces of BD being the majority armor set to go with. I'm thinking of going 4 pieces GD for the crit resist instead so I can focus on AtkSpd/Mdef on 2 pieces each if possible. Hopefully this helps and maybe someone else can comment as well.

Nanyu likes this.
  3. Nanyu

Nanyu Active Member

Anything helps! Thanks for that. I was watching them too, but what I really want was to discuss the efficiency of certain stats . I don't know what is the right one, but I think that some characters have certain skills that call certain attributes to take everything from them .I am wondering if scarlet coul have something particular to improve her role.

Hope a lot of people come to put their thoughts with us ^^

I have some doubts about the def. Have a great fear in focus phys and have my butt kicked for those wicked mages... But if everyone goes that way, there must be a reason. Or just the following the usual?!

4. Elcrest

Elcrest Active Member

I run my Scarlet on full BD set and on P.Def build. She has perk, that raises her dmg according P.Def she has. Thus I seek for atk spd, hp, p.def, some CC resist, life steal for tankish build.

She can also be dps, so adding some lines of atk and crt, crt dmg is also good, but dmg Scarlet is better to be paired with other tanky/dodgey frontliner.

Scarlet can work with Naila with a more dps-ish build.

Nanyu likes this.
  5. Nanyu

Nanyu Active Member

Thanks! I'm excited to try that asap! Finished Nyx T7 (his UW will come in 2 days!! Yay!), going for her now. Just waiting for my luck to find some lovely fellas to help me at BD70 again :)

6. Dantalion

Dantalion Member

How good scarlet if build as sub-dps?