1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Searching New MDps

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Jeansep, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Jeansep

Jeansep New Member

Hi, i just finish to clean chapter 6 in hard mode and i start chapter 7 but i feel my dps is not very High.

My team :
    Jane transcanding 2 stars with UW
    Artemia transcanding 2 stars With UW and UT
    Laias transcanding 2 stars with UW
    And Ohphelia just 5 stars with UW

I found dps of my ophelia very low and i'm not sure To transcanding Her.

I think To switch with mirianne.

What do you think ? I need help.
    Thx

Sorry for my english, i'm french.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
  2. Nanyu

Nanyu Active Member

Be welcome!

Miri is awesome, a monster in PvP. But Ophelia is very powerful too! Have you tried to see some Ophelia builds and comps at youtube? Sometimes isn't a matter of DPS, but of who's around your dps pumping he/she up.

Since I'm not mag main, I can't tell you for sure who you should take in/out, but I can say that are some Ophelia pretty BADASS in the game!

3. Jeansep

Jeansep New Member

Ok thx, may be i don't use Ophelia correctly.
    I Will be try miri in pve for see and choose one.

May be do you have other Mdps to advice me ? For my team

4. Nanyu

Nanyu Active Member

Ophelia is terrible if you always play in auto. Some heroes are like that.

There are plenty of great mdps, but, if you don't mind, I think that invest in Annette could be a lot more useful for you. The best magic amp in the game with cleanse and/or CC immunity - which will be pretty awesome at ch7, where you'll get freeze all the time. I THINK that Jane, Artemia, Annette and Ophelia/Laias can do it.

Btw, the jump between ch6-ch7 and ch7-ch8 is absurd. You need to level your heroes, gear them with perfection and high stars. It seriously make you grind a lot at dragons before taking that step.

5. Elcrest

Elcrest Moderator Staff Member

Chapter 7 is difficulty spike. You'd need 80-lvled heroes with T2-T5 (for dps T3-T5).

Ophelia is one of the best m.dps if you use her on manual preferably.

Mirriane is more of a pvp and also is more of manual hero. She is bad in adventure as she does not have much AoE.

I think you should clear Ch.7 as you have Artemia and Ophelia. If you lack cleance (which you'd want to have in Ch.7) - Annette or Frey is good addition to the team.

6. Jeansep

Jeansep New Member

Ok thank you, i will try like this :)

I have UW for Viska, Kara, Requina and Ezekiel.
    One of them can be best for my team ?

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  7. Sopari

Sopari New Member

Viska, is awesome. I like her. Just got her on my m.team. Epis/Jane/Viska/Annette. They melt stuff. So much m.amp!

I rec Viska. Haven't tried Kara/Requina so can't give input. Ezekiel is a mixed bag, probably won't help your team as much as Viska.

8. Nanyu

Nanyu Active Member

True. This is a really well rounded team. Requina is phys, won't get any amp there.

Kara is awesome, some can say. Don't have her, but she looks pretty solid, but not begginer friendly.

9. Lethiathan

Lethiathan New Member

From personal experience, Kara is good if you can gear her right but she stuggles with AoE as you lose a lot of damage out of Siege, and she also is highly dependent on that UW and ramps up over long fights, she also needs some decent Transcendence levels. I currently run Jane/Annette/Arch/Kara, but I'll be swapping out Jane for Viska and Possibly Arch for a support.

With what you have, Personally would rune either Jane/Artemia/Viska/Laias or Jane/Artemia/Kara/Laias unless you're willing to invest in 2 heros in which case I'd go Viska/Artemia/Kara/Laias.

Nanyu likes this.
  10. Jeansep

Jeansep New Member

Thank for your answers :)
    I will invest in viska and kara, and may be Annette, i finish to take mirianne in the Inn' and invest in one of them :) Poor mirianne, my invest on her will be short :')

11. Nanyu

Nanyu Active Member

Actually, Annette should be your priority, imo. The greatest amp, cleanse, immunity, cc... She's all in one

12. Likrel

Likrel New Member

I beg to differ (yeah this trigger'd me). Mirianne excels in all content, PVP and PVE. She is more Raid (not black dragon dragon) orientated than PVP.

She is really good for Adventure if you use her T5 Dark as she will constantly be nuking mobs one after the other (kinda how I cleared Chapter 8). Also, she is very auto-friendly. In fact she is amongst the Top M.Dps, and definitely one of the top all rounder heroes. Problem is, she is very terrible for black dragon farming, that is a given.

I don't recommend investing in Kara, unless you have some very good gear for her to work with. Between the other options, Viska or Annette maybe best. Though if you want, you could invest in Mirianne or Kara if you just purely like them. Though if you want usefulness in your current situation, Viska would probably be a better choice, out of the choices you have.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018 at 7:43 AM
  13. Elcrest

If she has high star UW yes. People do clear Ch.8 with Mirriane as main m.dps (5* UW).

That's the problem with her. She is ranged dps. And her attacks have little area. That's why she is bad in BD. I won't argue as I did not develop her and grinded every UW and UT of her I got. From what I saw in pvp Mirrianne works great there. And regarding auto she is better on manual control. Of course you can auto, but she will use her skills inappropriate for situation.

And she can't be all-rounder if she is terrible in BD :p All rounder dps is Selene-like heroes.

14. Likrel

Likrel New Member

Tbh, I cleared Chapter 8 with a 2* UW on Mirianne. Still works well. Though if you're doing Hard mode, its a pipe dream.

That is true. She works better on manual, however like some other heroes. She is also one of the auto-friendly ones.
    Oh I dunno, Selene is mediocre at best in raids compared to Mirianne and she is not exactly a hero I would bring to 80% of the raids in the current content since she mainly AoEs (like Artemia/Cleo), which somewhat lacks in DPS.

Also, Mirianne can CC and provide those 2 shields. I find that to be quite useful. Although I do have to say, her investment isn't cheap like every other T5 hero with good gear. Mind you, I never invested in Selene, though my friend irl. I just think Selene is more starter friendly.

15. Elcrest

I meant Ch.8 hard XD

Selene is all rounder 'cause you can invest in her UW and she will work just fine in every available content be it pvp, raids, WB, adventure. I main Selene as ph.dps and do have Mithra, Roi, T5 Yanne, building Crow XD so I know my stuff.
    Nothing stellar, but no need to change gears, artifacts and use 1 dps everywhere. that's her merit. Plus you are wrong regarding her AoE. If there is 1 enemy all her arrows from S1 will hit that 1 enemy XD And nope. She does not lack in dps. Her buffs not so long ago made her pretty good dps. Well, mine is 3*UW, so I am satisfied with numbers. (But as for raiding I prefer my magic team).

Yep. Mirriane has one of the best UW effects, so in long run she'd become very powerful m.dps.

16. Likrel

Likrel New Member

Though tbh, my impression of Selene was just based off how my friend plays. Never asked how she works. Although he did end up being my guild's Top 5 DPS with Requina and Selene. So I guess that's something really noteworthy.

Been using Mirianne as my main dps over 4 months, so her strengths and weaknesses are duly noted. Even though she does one of the highest dmg, her kit is mostly Single boss raids and PVP orientated. Adventure mode kit is just a side dish (nothing too good but good enough to get by). Trying to challenge Chapter 8 HM, with her. It's promising but probably needs another "*". All in all, she's really good, just as you mention, lacks AoE.

I guess I'll leave it at that. We lack knowledge on each other's main heroes, so of course we will both be wrong in some information.

17. Elcrest

Yep XD My Mirrianne impression is based on QX Gaming (you tuber, mains Mirrianne), pvp teams I meet in Master and wiki (lol).

Selene was one of the weakest heroes, until Vespa did buff her damage. Now she is good, but she needs UW*. Selene's scaling is quite good. And yep, one of her main merits is noobie friendly. I sticked with her from my noob's time and still usingXD And I recommend her as she is very straightforward.

I usually do not recommend Mirrianne to newer players as I did not build her and I think she is among 'advanced' dps like Kara, Crow, Ophelia, who needs manual control. Plus she falls into category 'need UW* to be impressive' like Ezekiel, Theo, Requina (as main dps).

Your friend's dps is mainly from Requina's awesome shredding:p plus she does good damage herself. One of the best ph.sub dps out there.

18. Jeansep

Jeansep New Member

thank you for all advices, I see what I have to do now. In the same time, I began to think about a physical team around requina in main DPS ( i have Her UW ), with clause and mediana for tank and heal and Priscilla in sub DPS. Is what it's a good idea starting or not?