1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Should I?

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by TheBoondock, Dec 18, 2017.

1. TheBoondock

TheBoondock New Member

Hi, so the question I'd like to ask is that at the moment my team is full T1 (Jane,Epis,Aisha,Kaulah) and I'd like to know if I should keep transcending the current team or do I need to change up some of my heroes and which one to transcend first. Idk maybe Aisha or Kaulah could be changed since I got Aisha's UW and all but still doing way less dps than my Epis, Jane can even catch up when it comes to aoe. Also I'm close to getting UW from arena points as well, so if it's a UW reliant one thats not a big probleme.
    I got a chance to change some if needed because I got lucky and pulled 2 SOI from 2 unique summon :p.

Thanks in advance.

TheGreatWall likes this.
  2. Darksider

Darksider Moderator Staff Member

Your team is ok at best ok cc and no defensive utility though you can still get endgame anyway but if you wanna change some things up I guess you could answer a few things like, would you rather have the strongest single target amp or a constant aoe amp, a constant aoe or a burst aoe, a unbreakable heal or well a hell load of other types of heals, a sustaining strong meta single target or non meta decent strength non meta single target (probably the stupidest trade though don’t do this one if you value dps) it’s all up to what you want the most

TheGreatWall likes this.
  3. TheBoondock

TheBoondock New Member

Well first of I want something around Epis because I chose her because I liked her kit and I am an assassin type of person, also right now her dps is just awesome for me at this stage doing 500-650k more dps than my Aisha.
    So maybe a sustaining strong meta single target would suite my style more, I'd be grateful if you could suggest something revolving around Epis since I think her aoe is good enough at the moment.

4. Rizleth

Rizleth Active Member

get T2 teams,then make another team for 8-man WB or physic team so you wont have trouble againts anti magic teams
    or focus the current team,also you cant compare Epis & Aisha when they still T1
    Epis is not Epis if she's not T4
    Aisha is not Aisha if she's not T3

i wont recommend to trans Aisha more than T3
    but i highly recommend to trans Epis to T5
    Aisha is kinda useless in CH7 Hell if you didnt use Annette or Frey,because simply she will frozen while casting her 2nd skill
    Epis can be a solo-DPS in CH7 Hell if you have decent T7 Raid gears
    my Epis has 4-6m DPS in 7-3Hell
    Epis is strong in both multi & single targets,just get her to T5 with UW
    i still cant believe in reddit tier she has higher tier than Nyx

5. Darksider

Oh revolving around Epis well then I think Viska could replace Jane for more dps in general, Kau will work nicely so no need to change, and Aisha is whatever you think is best choice you want something else like more utility or more aoe go ahead
    Not even dude that is just the transcendence you see them have a higher dps spike it’s more important to get their uw and have them be lv80 at T2 than one or 2 perks more
    She is a burst pvp wise her single target will be likely higher than his pve wise his single target is still better than her own aoe she beats him ofc

6. TheBoondock

TheBoondock New Member

Guess I could get Viska and try her out and if you say it could replace Jane and would do better at magic amp then sure and if I were to replace Jane with Viska, could u perhaps recommend something as Aisha's replacement (if that would make my team better) then I am all ears since I'm not really familiar with most of the heroes or if you say she is good with UW at the moment then I'll stick with her for now. I rather listen to someone with more knowledge about the game. Oh and also if I were to replace Viska which spec you would think I should have since I've seen your guide about Viska and you know more about her.
    Thanks again for the suggestions so far too.

7. Rizleth

Rizleth Active Member

well the first thing i said to him is to get T2 teams first then gave him a choice
    just like you said,get T2 and lv 80,Viska just ruin chapter stages because her 3rd is still knockbacking if she's not T4,and she need UW to amp more,and she doesnt have T2 Knight Perks which is 20% amp

8. Darksider

If you are actually going to auto hell when you are first getting into into I’m sorry but I gotta say what are you high on? If you are going for a auto friendly team don’t use her T4 not needed unless you want to use that S3 nicely even then it won’t make a difference will still be a dumb idea to auto either way in what way does this ruin anything in the first place the chances of you even autoing it in the wrong way is low I played around with this a hour ago actually if your team is really that weak to die from 1-3 enemies coming at them then whether or not you have viska won’t help you

9. Darksider

Arch could replace Aisha since you lack any defensive utility anyway plus he is stronger than what people that don’t main him say even after about 3 nerfs?

Definitely more defensive utility if you wanna auto her since her auto is pretty dumb

10. TheBoondock

TheBoondock New Member

Guess I'll switch to Viska and Arch try them out, really grateful for the help from both of you I'll take notes. If you also don't mind asking Arch or Viska UW first.

11. Darksider

Viska if you want more amp and Arch if you just wanna see more dps from him so probably Viska

12. Rizleth

Rizleth Active Member

assuming its not auto,can his DPS kill those mobs before time runs out when those mobs are scattered
    assuming Viska also didnt use 3rd,can she reach all enemy to amp?

and sorry didnt mention it,but im assuming auto-mode,because this game is 50%-70% is auto hell-mode spams

13. Darksider

Likely when I had the f2p struggles I could do it fine esepecially when he is relying on a single target instead of aoe

Also yea her amp can reach all the enemies it’s just she likely would need to use S3 to get on everyone with uw her aoe amp becomes much better

It’s fine but that is more endgame I don’t think autoing is a great idea mid game until you can effortlessly beat the level manually

14. Rizleth

Rizleth Active Member

i just had a flashback when im still struggle,mid-game is my worst experience in this game,im spamming ch6 hard mode for 2 months to get T6 *5 ancients for 4-heroes just to realize the ch6 hell-mode is doable with T5 raid gears,basically im wasting tons of pots for it,and deluxe pots drops
    and just to realize how easy it is to grind a hero to lv80 if i dont wasting pots on hard-mode

15. Darksider

Rip reminds me when I was getting my first T1 and it was Arch I was so comfused why he kept oneshotting me so I started grinding for 5* T4 BD gear since I could solo it on auto then realized all I needed was 1-2 star BD gear and +20 on it to beat him because my tank could only last about the first 20secs

16. TheBoondock

TheBoondock New Member

So it was a while ago since I made this thread and I was able to get my team up to a decent transcend and my question is that which hero needs to be transcended higher first. At the moment they are like Viska (T2), Epis (T3, making the SOI to T4 her), Arch (T2) , Kaulah (T2). They are lvl 70 currently with a 75 Epis and I'm able to do some hell mode auto-runs with 4-5 lvl difference between mobs/bosses but because of Kaulah's bad mana regen even with the christmas artifcat he is spamming 1-3 leaving the heal out. (It might not even be him, might be the t5 dragon gear only that I'm currently wearing too :p but soon I'll try to get some help there).

I still have the T1 ticket if needed for a new healer like Laias because I heard she is really good in auto mods.

17. XiongZi

XiongZi Moderator Staff Member

Congrats!

I don't think there's a point giving Kaulah the Christmas artifact. The Xmas artifact is more suited for PVP.

You're right in transcending Epis first, because you should always make progress on your DPS first, and her T5 perk is really good. You should also try to transcend Viska soon; no matter what you're building her as her perks make quite the difference, and at T4 you can reliably auto her without worrying about her being an idiot and pushing your enemies all around.

If you're not in severe need of a team change, then hang onto your T1 ticket first.

18. TheBoondock

TheBoondock New Member

Thanks for the advice, I'm using the christmas artifact since there is really nothing else beside the masks that I have :p .