1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Sonia is great

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by Geardagas, Feb 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Geardagas

Geardagas Active Member

I got lucky and pulled two Sonia uws from the 28 day 10x special ticket. I'm a huge fan of her design and she recently got buffed so I bought her and used all my potions on her.

3 days later she's level 72 and T2 with an off-tank build. The rest of my team, epis, Maria and frey, are level 75s.

And I just beat two level 80 arena teams in a row with a lvl 72 Sonia tanking.

Probably a pointless thread but good Lord Sonia is paying dividends on her investment.

2. Bandin

Bandin Member

You make her sound amazing haha would you recommend her for starting players to waste a T1 Ticket on if you don't have her UW?

Thinking about getting her!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the western border of Pentheonia...

" You will kneel...or you will DIE. Justice does not take kindly upon the likes of evil creatures. " - *Princess Scarlet of Orvelia pointing her sword with conviction at the vampire.

*Lewisia smiling. - " Children these days have no respects for their elders. Do you realize who you are SPEAKING too? I am of ROYAL Vermilion blood. I. WILL. ANNIHILATE. YOU. " *Stroking Dominicia softly ready to unleash all it's power.

Red lightning strikes and a handsome knight leaps into the about to be battlefield between them. Bearing the insignia of The Republic of Gray.

" Before you two beautiful ladies kill each other and many apologies for the interruption but has either one of you seen a young female knight dragging a coffin pass these borders? I've been after her for ages. " - 1st Knight Theo of the Fallen Republic of Gray.

Scarlet and Lewisia both point in the direction of the
    Empire without losing eye contact with each other.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere in the desert of Aegina...

" I'm off to find Aea, The Holy Sword Aea. lala lala lalala la lala lala " - Undead Knight of the Fallen Republic of Gray *Skipping throughout the sandy route leading to the Empire when a bunch of pirate bandits surround her with malicious intent.

" Oh my... What a bunch of strong looking men... Which one of you would like to kiss my lips? Don't be shy... I promise to read your funeral rites after I engrave you with my mark of death... "*Jane flirting evilly in a deathly voice as her coffin starts to glow red...

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
  3. Reuelninja

Reuelninja Member

Yep, shes tough alright, and if they cant crack her sp2 defense, they are gonna melt with her s3.

Having said that, to counter her you have to get off first.

4. Skaara

Skaara New Member

Is she really great... I have her UW and a 3* ticket. I'm running now Epis, laias, Dimael and Kasel.... Maybe I should get her?

5. Skaara

Skaara New Member

Argh... I cannot get her with my 3* ticket!! Shame...