1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Spending UW ticket: Suggestions needed

Discussion in 'Gear & Runes' started by Trash senpai, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Trash senpai

Trash senpai New Member

Fairly new player here! (Hhope this is in the right section)

I've recently acquired my first UW ticket and I'm just looking for suggestions on whose weap. I should spend it on. My current team consists of:

Clause, Epis, Luna, Frey

Luckily, I acquired Luna's UW twice now on a random UW ticket so her's is at 1*
    The thing is, I'm thinking of swapping Clause for either Jane or Viska for the M.DMG buff; and swap Epis with Maria(currently in the inn for me) for a bit more CC. I'm planning to stick with Luna and Frey for probably some time.

Any suggestions which UW I should pick or should I just keep it for now?

//yodels my many appreciation

2. Wytai

Wytai New Member

hi! it seems to me that you'd want to keep luna as your main dps and maria as cc/sub dps. Then either Jane / Viska as Tank. In my personal opinion, the two UWs that you should get first would be the tank and the dps. then healer and CC / sub dps after. It's because the Tank absorbs the damage and the DPS is your main artillery. The rest are just supporting charas. If I were you, if you have decided on getting either Jane / Viska and wanted to stick around with them for a while, i just suggest getting their UWs first before you get other's since they'd be carrying your team until endgame :)

hope this helps!

Trash senpai likes this.
  3. Trash senpai

Trash senpai New Member

Hello! Thank you for answering! Yes that's the vague outline of the team I have in mind. Although I'm still lost with the "Jane-or-Viska" dilemma. orz...any opinions on the two?

4. Wytai

Wytai New Member

I'm a Jane user myself and i haven't encountered Viska so I'd go bias and go for Jane hahaha. Honestly I like Jane because of her Resurrection ability, the one where when fatal blow was given to her she returns back to her coffin to regenerate HP. Very useful especially if you need an extra life to defeat the monsters. Also she has CC on her first skill and lifesteal on her third. Her second basically debuffs the enemy so she's very useful. And she works well with any magic team, and could amp M.DMG pretty good. For the long run she's good in terms of PVE and PVP for her CCs (though maria's still the best imo).

That's just my two cents though. There are Magic Tank guides lying around here so if you want you can check them out below :D (it might help you make up your mind better)

Morrah
    Viska
    Jane
    Sonia

Trash senpai likes this.
  5. Trash senpai

Trash senpai New Member

I see! :eek: Alright I'll take that into much needed consideration. Thanks for the links too!

Wytai likes this.