1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

[Substory] Priscilla - Manticore stage complete!

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by Elcrest, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Elcrest

Elcrest Moderator Staff Member

FINALLY!

Took me dozens of re-tries, but managed to beat it!!!

Would like to thank lovely people from reddit and you tube (can't post names as can't check both web sites at work, lol) and also 1 beast from PLUG who have 5* uw Reina! His/her tip was vital to beat it.

P.S. Tomorrow will buy Prisc new costume and use her:3

yuri moreira assis likes this.
  2. Nanyu

Nanyu Active Member

Congratz!! Tried some times at the first stage but left it for later. Her costume is awesome, but, since I'm not using her, I'll check it later.

One question: our sets and transcendence makes any difference later on? At that stage, i've switched her equipment but was beaten in the same pace...

3. Elcrest

Elcrest Moderator Staff Member

Nope. For substory you get 5* lvl 60 heroes without gears XD

So there is a trick to every stage of story with timing of skills.
    Your gear and perks does not impact stages.

Only last bonus stage is when your team is tested, but it is OP as hell (5* UW recommended for dps).

P.S. I don't use Priscilla, but I adore substory costumes. Thus getting it asap! Maybe will use Priscilla as I got her UT recently.

Nanyu likes this.
  4. XiongZi

XiongZi Moderator Staff Member

Now, if only she were more useful...

There were a lot of strange gimmicks they pulled in Pris' substory. According to the mechanics, Pris' pull shouldn't even be able to reach that far in the last stage, but... all right.

They're pretty hard if you don't know how they work - it's not like Viska's where it's pretty obvious as to what you have to do - since really, no one ever said killing the spawns of Manticore knocks Manticore down, but if you do it's pretty manageable. Kudos to the guide, though; read it after I finished them.
    So how all substories work is that your gear, level, trans. perks don't matter. You could have a really crappy hero and it wouldn't matter at all. The substory stages test your ability to use the hero in combat, not your build.

The extra stage uses your build and you have to use your own team, but you don't need to do it as 1. it's super difficult 2. it only rewards you with a crapton of random UT frags. The costume is unlocked after you finish the stage before the extra stage.

5. Nanyu

Nanyu Active Member

Yeah, I've made it early. Since I have her world costume, I'm not moved to buy this one. Specially for a hero that will be at the bench :/

Was my first substory ^^