1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

(suggestion) Instant Clear Button

Discussion in 'Feature Requests & Bug Reports' started by AstralX, Nov 1, 2018.

1. AstralX

AstralX New Member

I told my friend about this idea and she told me to post it on the forum so i'm here to propose the idea of an instant clear button. The idea for the button would be...
    • To make it accessible only after you've cleared the stage, like the auto battle button.
    • When you tap the button, a list of how many times you'd like to clear the stage will show up with the options 1, 5, 10, Etc...
    • To make it cost an amount of stamina/tickets/keys that's equivalent to the amount of times you wish to clear the stage.
    • when the button is used, you would receive an amount of rewards and experience points equivalent to the amount of stages cleared.
    • to place the button next to or near the start battle and auto battle buttons.

2. Nicul

Nicul New Member

indeed a good button, but then you'll get bored because you will do everything too fast...

AstralX likes this.
  3. AstralX

AstralX New Member

I agree with you wholeheartedly and I've definitely entertained the idea of that becoming an issue within the game, however, not to long ago I had stopped playing due to everything going at a snails pace. I was having a hard time trying to level up my team so I could move on with the games story line and after a while I gave up and stopped playing because I wasn't getting anywhere. I started up again when my friend (with some sort of magical gaming abilities) was able to get my team to level 70. I feel like the button would be really beneficial for more casual players of the game like myself. I like to think that the idea of the instant clear button is a flexible one, so if you have any ideas that could help improve on the idea i'd be happy to hear them.