1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

T1 Battles

Discussion in 'Mission Advice' started by jonahtke, Oct 9, 2017.

1. jonahtke

jonahtke New Member

Thanks to the recent event giveaway I had enough materials to transcend my first unit. As I had her UW already and most advice suggests transcending dps units first, I chose Luna. However the battle against her was significantly more than I could handle. She one shotted most of my team. Everyone is at or around lvl 52 and, is 5*'s, and has maxed out purple t5 gear (Luna, Maria, Jane, and Kaulah). With the throttling she gave me, I'm not certain pushing to lvl 60 is going to make much of a difference. What do I need to do to win this battle?

2. Hehehe

Hehehe Member

Level differences are quite significant in this game. If you can get everyone to level 60 you should be able to defeat the light luna. Another thing you could do is time the cc skills right when luna is casting. And maybe you could stack some more atk on Jane for her to clean up if your back units get wiped.

TL; DR, get your heroes to at least 57 first. Preferably lv60.

3. jonahtke

jonahtke New Member

Thank you for taking the time to reply. I'll get to work on that!

4. OhioAce88

OhioAce88 New Member

Maybe its time to wear golds like from RD raids, get the set bonuses too. Purple is nice but Gold > Red/Orange > Purple.
    In my quest to get past where I'm stuck, I'm spending the golds and powders on option enhancement. Something to shoot towards as you're levelling.

5. Sunnnnny

Sunnnnny New Member

I'm in similar situation. For t1 fight, Aisha one shots my entire team, but I managed to beat Clause and get him to t1 at 55. I'm just gonna farm it up and wait until like 59 or 60 to try again.

6. Flarebrass

Flarebrass New Member

I remember doing the Jane fight at 54, and it took about 30-40 attempts before I got her down. If you don't want to go through that, I suggest getting some levels, first. To give you an idea how important levels are, my Cleo's damage output more than doubled going from 66 to 67.

7. OhioAce88

OhioAce88 New Member

That sounds very familiar. In that case, I went and transcend everyone else - then I was able to win.