1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

T5 teams in Platinum 1!

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by Arkywoo, May 7, 2018.

1. Arkywoo

Arkywoo New Member

Sigh i am so tired of having to duel a full T5 team in platinum 1
    Like all week its the same thing over and over T5 teams all week i'm so tired of this as of now arena feels more like a chore then someting you want to injoy.

Alot might already complaind about this but this is my venting :p

2. Rhawiel

Rhawiel Active Member

I'm stuck in Plat2 with a full T2 team, I don't see what you're talking about.

3. Nanyu

Nanyu Active Member

In the beginning of every week, every falls some ranks. If you were at Master, will start from Platinum. Give it one or two days more, it will be easier.

Rhawiel likes this.
  4. Wynchester

Wynchester Member

When you reach platinum, that's pretty much all you get. It is possible with the right combo to make it higher though even if facing T5. I only have 1 T5 toon and i'm at Diamond 2.

If you are the "auto fighting" type, you will never make it out of Platinum short of maxing everyone on everything. At this point, you gotta start going at it manually.

Nanyu likes this.
  5. Tubybfu

Tubybfu New Member

play more, grind more, tc up more, get better gear. many people playing for a while now so youre bound to hit the plat wall until you play more and tc up more, youre not in kanasas anymore lol
    and just fyi, toons are very pvp\pve specific for the most part .. also vespa has a tendency to nerf meta toons .. I focused on pvp toons at first and was able to m2 at the time, after a few nerfs, im down to a d2\d3 ceiling now.. most toons I t5 for that team aren't used now outside of league of honor .. think about all those resources "down the drain now" if you include uw selectors, essence, gold .. etc

6. Wynchester

Wynchester Member

Yeah but at the same time, if they didn't, people would only be using the same characters. Sometimes they don't get nerfed, others just get stronger and yours feel underrated. It's only normal in an evolving game like this. Point is, don't get too attached to your "investments", they will fall off eventually, and maybe pay off again in some other patch.

7. Imgran

Imgran Member

Probably fighting a lot of people who don't give enough of a crap to overcome the platinum barrier. Lot of those teams are good enough to go further but the player doesn't want to bother, leading to some mismatches in platinum