1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

T6 Legendary Gear Ticket Bundle

Discussion in 'Gear & Runes' started by Xaiadar, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Xaiadar

Xaiadar New Member

As a new player, I'm a bit unsure on when to use this. My team is all around level 63 right now. If I use this right now, am I going to get level 61 capped gear? Should I be waiting until I hit 71+? I'm still learning a lot about the game, so I'm sorry if this is a dumb question! From what I've read, when I do use this, I should put the gear onto my main dps, as I seem to read everywhere that you want to improve your dps before the rest of your team. Is that still correct?

One other side question, should I transcend my team evenly or try to push one to max and then work on someone else? Currently my team is T1 Laias, T2 Epis, T1 Maria and T1 Jane. (the event really gave me a huge boost!) Thanks for any answers!

2. Delphiki

Delphiki Active Member

Those tickets will only ever give you gear that's for levels 61-70. It's mostly for new players to give them 1 set of gear for their main DPS with perfect stats that can help in pushing through chapter 6 hard because the faster you get to hell modes the better. It is possible with a TON of gold and dragon grinding to upgrade a T6 piece of gear to T7 to keep it's perfect stats but it is almost never worth it.

It may have been a ploy on Vespas part to try to get end game players to grind lvl 69 dragons in order to awaken their perfect gear to 5* so that they can upgrade it to T7. These players would most likely carry new players with them to get the bonus drops giving new players a much needed boost to their gear and helping them get to end game faster.

Unfortunately I've done the grind once before and it just seemed like a huge waste of time. I would rather just grind dragons in the 70's and get tons of gear for awakening than spend that time grinding garbage just to spend millions of gold to get 1 piece of 0* gear that I THEN have to grind tons of 70+ dragons to get enough duplicates to awaken.

Xaiadar likes this.
  3. Xaiadar

Xaiadar New Member

Nice, thanks for the reply! Now I can use the ticket without worrying that I'm missing out on a better option later!

4. shubidoo

shubidoo New Member

If you are grinding T6 dragons to awaken this, you are wasting your time and stamina. Yes.

- equip perfect T6 on your Main-dps, awaken and xp pot him/her as high as possible.
    - use him to run T7 dragons all day long, he'll pull good enough dps so you are contributing to the raid and not get kicked so much.
    - pick up scales and random equipment. After a week or two you'll have a ton of raid points and a lot of T7 gear.
    Some T6 might have been replaced already, those who aren't get upgraded with T6 you buy from the shop. Probably ear-rings and orbs, they are so much harder to get because everyone needs them :)

Xaiadar likes this.