1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Live chat has been implemented! Scroll down and join the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for help to write comprehensive hero build guides.

If you'd like to contribute please let us know in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Team Advice

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Animeta_BRM, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Animeta_BRM

Animeta_BRM New Member

Hey guys,

I'm still a fairly new player to the game, and am trying to decide which units would be optimal for my team. With the free 5* ticket I chose Requina, as it sounded like she is well rounded for pve and certain other activities. She is currently my only unit who is not just given from story. Anyway, I'm trying to figure out who would be best for me in later game from the 2* ticket, and from the starter rewards 3* ticket. Physical working optimal with Requina is preferred, but if someone does her job better, I'll take that advice too. I'll need both types of teams eventually, so basically, I'm just looking for advice on which units I should choose. If any other units are magic but crucial for later game, I'm fine with that too. Feel free to give any advice you might have :)

2. Drazruin

Drazruin Moderator Staff Member

Actually every team is viable if you build it right so its important to choose clearly what type of team you want to play

3. Animeta_BRM

Animeta_BRM New Member

Yeah I'm thinking a physical based team, was just curious what some of the better available units are. I see what you mean though, that they tend to balance out units so there aren't any "bad" choices, maybe just characters that aren't necessarily optimal.

4. Drazruin

Drazruin Moderator Staff Member

There some characters that arent starter friendly or actually not so great to play if you trust the community but for my self im just choosing what ever i like and build a team :D

5. Animeta_BRM

Animeta_BRM New Member

Ye
    Yeah I ended up doing that too. Chose Selene and Maria, since I'm getting Aisha soon, so I have both physical and magic teams somewhat prepared. I'm just going with who I think I'd like for now, and have an alt acc ready in case it goes badly :)